Barbecue spot invites another out-of-town brewery for dinner.
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is teaming up with Lagunitas Brewing Company for a beer-pairing dinner from 6 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, February 21.
Lagunitas Brewing Company bottled its first beer in Petaluma, California, also brews out of Chicago, and has now made its way to Tucson for a special night of bubbles and barbecue.
Reservations to the feast are required and can be made by calling (520) 867-6787 or reserving your seats online.
Seats are $40 per person — tax and gratuity not included.
[dfptag adid=”MR_T1_Inline” center=”1″]
Lagunitas Brewing Company Dinner Menu
- Extra Thick House Cured Crispy Bacon Strips – with sweet peas, red beets, and butternut squash dipping sauces
- Paired with the Super Cluster American Imperial
- Habanero Duck Sausage – with green onion aioli
- Paired with the Undercover Strong Ale
- Bacon “Sous Vide” Duck Breast – with mashed potatoes
- Paired with the Daytime IPA
- Bacon Chocolate Cake
- Paired with the Imperial Stout
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is located at 1801 N. Stone Ave. For more information, call (520) 867-6787 or visit brotherjohnsbbq.com.