30 wines to be tasted at the historic Old Main building.
The University of Arizona College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the Arizona Wine Growers Association are holding the “Arizona’s Bounty: A Food and Wine Evening” event from 6 – 9 p.m. on Friday, April 12.
At the fundraiser, they’ll be offering tastings of more than 30 wines from 20 Arizona Wine Growers Association members, and some craft beer brought to you by Public Brewhouse.
University of Arizona’s Executive Chef Michael Omo is paring up your glasses of wine with tapas-style bites made from locally sourced ingredients. Plus, by the end of the night, you’ll go home with a custom-etched 16-ounce crystal wine glass.
Aside from all of the sipping and eating, you’ll be able to meet Arizona winemakers while soaking in the live music by award-winning guitarist Eduardo Minozzi Costa.
Early Bird Tickets are $95 per person if you reserve your spot before Friday, March 22. After that, the tickets will be $105 each.
- Bodega Pierce Vineyard (Willcox, AZ)
- Caduceus / Merkin (Jerome, AZ)
- Callaghan Vineyards (Elgin, AZ)
- Carlson Creek Vineyards (Willcox, AZ)
- Copper Horse Vineyard (Portal, AZ)
- Deep Sky Vineyard (Elgin, AZ)
- Dos Cabezas (Sonoita, AZ)
- Four Tails Vineyards (Pearce, AZ)
- Garage-East (Gilbert, AZ)
- Golden Rule Vineyards (Cochise, AZ)
- Heart Wood Cellars (Camp Verde, AZ)
- Laramita Cellars (Willcox, AZ)
- Lightning Ridge Cellars (Elgin, AZ)
- Pillsbury Wine Company (Cottonwood, AZ and Willcox, AZ)
- Public Brewhouse (Tucson, AZ)
- Rune Wines (Sonoita, AZ)
- Southwest Wine Center (Clarkdale, AZ)
- Chateau Tumbleweed (Clarkdale, AZ)
There’s also going to be a silent auction held at the historic Old Main building, which is also where the main event is taking place.
The Old Main on the University of Arizona campus is located at 1200 E. University Blvd. For more information and to purchase your tickets, head over to eventbrite.com.