Multiple courses paired with Napa Valley wine.
PY Steakhouse inside Casino Del Sol continues their annual “Dinner with Chefs” dinner series 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 9.
With each year’s passing, the monthly event continues to evolve into a much bigger culinary experience with its vast group of collaborators.
This year, PY Steakhouse and executive chef Ryan Clark are inviting both local and regional beverage experts into the kitchen to craft multi-course dinners with paired beverages.
Next in line is national and international Director of Sales at Round Pond Estate, Diane Cline. Round Pond Estate is known for its ultra-premium Cabernet Sauvignon out of Napa Valley, California.
Seats range from $75 to $125 per person, and you can call (520) 324-9350 to make your reservations.
“Dinner with Chefs” April Menu
- 2017 Rosato Di Nebbiolo
- Roasted Carrot Salad – with cracked and toasted spices and oats, herbs, blood orange, Estate olive oil, and yogurt
- Paired with a 2017 Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc
- Blue Cheese and Mushroom Tart – California blue cheese, caramelized mushrooms and spring onions, baby greens, and Estate vinegar
- Paired with a 2017 Kith and Kin Napa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Roasted Prime New York Strip – tamarind-chili glaze, tamari whipped potato, pear, and quince chutney
- Paired with a 2015 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon and a 2015 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Estate Meyer Lemon and Polenta Cake – with Hayden Mills polenta cake, Estate Meyer lemon syrup soak, smoked and compressed pineapple, and vanilla gelato
- Paired with a 2015 Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc
In addition, you will walk away with custom estate-bottled olive oil and Sauvignon Blanc.
If you can’t make it out to this dinner, there are going to be several other opportunities. The menus, dates, and times will be posted at least a month in advance of the event.
Dinner with Chefs 2019 Lineup
- May 2019 – Maynards Market & Kitchen Sommelier, Will Olendorf
- June 2019 – Beverage Consultant, Ciaran Wiese
- July 2019 – Hamilton Distillers National Director of Sales & Public Relations, Dale Riggins
- August 2019 – Dragoon Brewing Company Founder, Tristan White
- September 2019 – Master Sommelier at Court of Master Sommeliers Americas, Laura Williamson
- October 2019 – Little Rituals Bar Director, Aaron Defeo
- November 2019 – Lagunitas Brewing Company Market Manager, Shaun Nadeau
- December 2019 – Speaking of Grains and Grapes Owner, Russ Kempton
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.