Meet some of Tucson's finest & taste what they have to offer.
Everyone’s a winner — for now, at least.
To build up the hype, Casino Del Sol is hosting the annual Iron Chef Tucson 2019 “Meet the Chefs” event from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 19.
It’s your chance to meet the chefs competing for the chance to battle Iron Chef Tucson 2018 winner Brian Smith from Maynards Market and Kitchen. This year is a combination of returning favorites, as well as some newcomers that’ll surely pack a punch.
In addition to all of the competitiveness, you can grab samples of Stella Artois and food dished out from some of Tucson’s finest Chefs.
Tickets are $10 per person and it’s a 21 and over event.
The actual event, “Stella Artois Iron Chef Tucson” will take place at 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 29 after the annual Culinary Experience at Casino Del Sol. In the meantime, meet the chefs digitally down below.
- Chef Brian Smith of Maynards Market & Kitchen
- Chef Javier Martinez of The Glowbal
- Chef Adam Puckle of The Cafe in Sonoita
- Chef Robert Ramos of R & R Family Kitchen & BBQ
- Chef Mary Steiger of Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery Bistro
- Chef Kenneth Foy of Dante’s Fire
- Chef Kyle Nottingham of Prep & Pastry and Commoner & Co.
- Chef Wendy Gauthier of Chef Chic
- Chef Alan Lambert of DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson – Reid Park
For more Iron Chef Tucson 2018 information and to vote for your favorite chef, visit the Iron Chef Tucson website.