Three cocktails are making it to this month's menu.
PY Steakhouse, located just inside Casino Del Sol, continues their “Dinner with Chefs” series from 6 – 9 p.m. on Tuesday, June 11.
This month, executive chef Ryan Clark is getting a helping hand from beverage consultant, Ciaran Wiese, and will be pairing three cocktails with each of the three courses.
Seats range from $75 to $125 per person, and you can call (520) 324-9350 to make your reservations.
“Dinner with Chefs” June Menu
- Cochineal Cured Hamachi – with hibiscus ice, fresno, burnt padron, radish, lime, and cilantro
- Paired with a Foraged Gin Collins/Sour – with St. George Botanivore Gin
- Wild Foraged Herb Pasta Dough – with agnolotti, house made ricotta cheese, summer vegetables, lactic brined green garlic and corn broth, and smoked olive oil
- Paired with a Chia Julep – Del Bac Classic Whiskey, Chia seed, and Flower
- Broiled Aravaipa Apricots – with apricot olive oil vinaigrette and mascarpone lavender cream
- Paired with a Dual Sonoran Tasting – Uvalama Bacanora and Del Bac Dorado
Dinner with Chefs 2019 Lineup
- July 2019 – Hamilton Distillers National Director of Sales & Public Relations, Dale Riggins
- August 2019 – Dragoon Brewing Company Founder, Tristan White
- September 2019 – Master Sommelier at Court of Master Sommeliers Americas, Laura Williamson
- October 2019 – Little Rituals Bar Director, Aaron Defeo
- November 2019 – Lagunitas Brewing Company Market Manager, Shaun Nadeau
- December 2019 – Speaking of Grains and Grapes Owner, Russ Kempton
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.