A taste of California without having to leave the state.
Harvest Restaurant is hosting a four-course California wine dinner from 6 – 8 p.m., Wednesday, June 26 in Oro Valley.
The dinner is inspired by the flavors and wines of our neighboring state, and will gives guests a special opportunity to taste four different flavors of the west.
Harvest is incorporating a taste of what’s commonly found on your plate in California, starting off with Tres Ceviche, and finishing the meal with a glass of Scharffenberger Brut and the sweetness of Berry Chantilly Cake.
Now, after reading that you’re probably wondering if you’ll need reservations. You do. Seating will be limited and is $59 per person. Call (520) 731-1100 ahead of time.
Four-Course California Wine Dinner Menu
- Tres Ceviche – white fish trio marinated in lime and coconut milk served with cactus tortilla chips
- Paired with John Anthony Sauvignon
- Chicken Mole – with jeweled Spanish rice
- Paired with J. Lohr Falcons Perch Pinot
- Rubbed Tri Tip – with Santa Maria salsa and spiced croquet
- Paired with Wente South Hill Cabernet Sauvignon
- Berry Chantilly Cake
- Paired with Scharffenberger Brut
Harvest Oro Valley is located at 10355 N. La Cañada Dr. For more information and to make reservations, call (520)731-1100 or visit harvestov.com.