Sales Manager from Hamilton Distillers lends a hand with the menu.
PY Steakhouse, located just inside Casino Del Sol, continues their “Dinner with Chefs” series from 6 – 9 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9.
This month, executive chef Ryan Clark is getting a helping hand from Whiskey Del Bac’s Sales Manager, Peter Coronel, and will be pairing three cocktails with each of the three courses — plus, and additional “Welcome Cocktail.”
Seats range from $75 to $125 per person, and you can call (520) 324-9350 to make your reservations.
If you’d like to leave with a souvenir, you can pick up a Whiskey Del Bac Snifter for $15 each.
“Dinner with Chefs” July Menu
Corona de Tucson – Whiskey Del Bac, Sweet Vermouth, Ancho Chile Liqueur, Coffee, and Orange Bitters
- Venison Carpaccio – Cocoa Nib Crusted, Ricotta Salata, Shaved Stone Fruit, Baby Arugula, and Black Walnut Vinegar
- Paired with the Firebird – Dorado Whiskey Del Bac, Lemon, Apricot Brandy, Ginger Beer, and Mint
- Ballotine of Wild Pheasant – Citrus-Rosemary Glaze, Spring Onion-Garlic Soubise, Strawberry-Blue Cheese Tart, and Roasted Pheasant Demi
- Paired with an Easy Breather – Old Pueblo Whiskey Del Bac, Lemon, Crème de Cacao, Cinnamon Syrup, and Strawberry
- Valrhona Chocolate Budino – Fermented Banana Caramel and Shaken Cream
- Paired with a Distillers Cut “Cognac Cask”
Dinner with Chefs 2019 Lineup
- August 2019 – Dragoon Brewing Company founder, Tristan White
- September 2019 – Master Sommelier at Court of Master Sommeliers Americas, Laura Williamson
- October 2019 – Little Rituals bar director, Aaron Defeo
- November 2019 – Lagunitas Brewing Company market manager, Shaun Nadeau
- December 2019 – Speaking of Grains and Grapes owner, Russ Kempton
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.