A dozen chefs combine their flavors with six of Tucson's breweries.
Tucson Original Restaurants and Baja Arizona Craft Brewers are joining forces to bring “Brews & Bites” at The Highlands at Dove Mountain from 6 – 8 p.m. on Saturday, July 13.
The event was created to showcase a unique tasting menu inspired by Tucson’s growing craft beer scene — and boy, it’s going to be great. 12 local chefs/restaurants are pairing up with six different breweries this year.
Everyone attending will enjoy small plates paired with beer from the featured menu of competing collaborations. Once you’ve had enough to eat and drink, you’ll vote for your favorite.
Tickets are $35 per person.
Participating Chefs/Restaurants and Breweries
- Marcus Van Winden of The Dutch Eatery & Refuge and Terry Kyte of Bisbee Breakfast Club are teamed up with Catalina Brewing Company
- Ryan Clark of PY Steakhouse and Maria Mazon of Boca Tacos y Tequila are teamed up with Borderlands Brewing Company
- Ken Foy of Dante’s Fire and Janet Jones of Tanque Verde Guest Ranch are teamed up with Crooked Tooth Brewing Company
- Rocco Digrazia of Rocco’s Little Chicago and Mat Cable of Fresco Pizzeria & Pastaria are teamed up with Sentinel Peak Brewing Company
- Mary Steiger of Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery and Bryan Benton of Dominick’s Real Italian are teamed up with Button Brew House
- Charles Scott of The Highlands at Dove Mountain and Micheal Elefante of Mama’s Louisa’s are teamed up with Barrio Brewing Company
Highlands Dove Mountain is located at 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd., Marana, AZ. For more information, visit tucsonoriginals.com.