Catering company rises from the ashes and flaunts the good stuff.
Personal chef and catering company, Doma’s Delights, is hosting a pop-up dinner with a first seating at 5 p.m. and a second at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 13.
Dominique Stoller, who was recently the executive pastry chef at HUB Restaurant and Ice Creamery, is using her exceptional culinary skills at the first pop-up with her company.
Her first stop is The Urban Grove, which is a citrus and date grove that hosts cooking classes and other events.
View this post on Instagram
Join us for dinner and watch Chef Dominique (of the Hub Ice Cream Factory)demo how to make Coconut Ceviche with fresh homemade tortilla chips at The Urban Grove next Sunday June 23! Bring along a date for a delicious dinner including a cooking demo and recipes. Hurry and reserve your seat !!! ?firstname.lastname@example.org #tucson #cookingdemo #dinner #sundaynight #datenightdinner #cookingclass #chef #excutivechef #cevechi #coconut #recipes #totillachips #summerfood
If you’re looking for an authentic Italian dinner with local additives, this is it. The Lasagna Portofino will cure any stomach grumbles you’re experiencing, but make sure to save room for the tart Meringa al Limone before the evening comes to a close.
There will be two seating times, so choose wisely, and it’s $80 per person. Be sure to call (520) 975-0129 to get your reservations because the available seats may disappear fast.
Italian Pop-Up Dinner Menu
- Chilled Still Water with Urban Grove Citrus – with Barrio Bread Focaccia and olives
- Artichoke Soup – with roasted tomato and garlic relish
- Stone Fruit Caprese – with fresh cherries and Urban Grove plums, mixed greens, fresh burrata, local basil and fresh chive, and homemade balsamic dressing
Terzo Corso (choice of)
- Lasagna Portofino – homemade fresh pasta, local summer zucchini, caramelized onion, bechamel, pumpkin seed pesto, and mozzarella with parmesan served on a bed of homemade tomato basil sauce
- Lasagna Costolette Bolognese – homemade fresh pasta, all natural grass fed beef short rib bolognese, bechamel, and mozzarella with parmesan served on a bed of tomato and basil sauce
- Meringa al Limone – layers of tart lemon creme made with Urban Grove lemons, caramel creme, and topped with torched Italian meringue
The Italian Pop-Up Dinner is located at The Urban Grove at 550 W. Orange Grove Rd. For more information on the location and to reserve your spot, call (520) 975-0129.