Cool off with glasses of wine & excellent cuisine.
It’s a new month and there’s no better way to celebrate than with some fine wine.
Maynards Market & Kitchen is throwing another four-course wine dinner for its monthly pairing series from 7 – 9 p.m. on Friday, July 19.
Executive chef Brian Smith has quite the treat for you this month with a stellar sequence of wines and food.
Tickets are $78.26 and it’s best to book them ahead of time.
July Wine Dinner Menu
- Beet Chips – with yogurt, black lime, and herbs
- Paired with Montmarcal Cava Brut 2015, Penedes, Spain
- Chilled Corn Bisque – with dungeness crab, tomato gel, cilantro, and serrano pepper
- Paired with Joseph Droughin Saint-Veran 2017, Burgundy, France
- Lamb Loin – cherries, sorrel, curried marshmallow, sweet potato, benne seeds
- Paired with Campo Al Mare Bolgheri 2016, Tuscany, Italy
- Tepary Bean Pavlova – with corn custard, lemon thyme, blueberry sorbet
- Paired with “Elysium” Black Muscat 2016, California
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located on 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.