Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar wants you to sip through different wines during their “Uncorked Wine Experience” from now until Wednesday, July 31.
This one’s really going to get your creative juices flowing because you’ve got the option to construct your own dining experience. Fleming’s is giving you the opportunity to discover as many of the six Duckhorn wines as you’d like during your dinner.
“Discovering wine is a promise we make to our guests, and we are delighted to deliver on that promise with our inaugural summer Uncorked wine experience,” said Stephen Blevins, Director of Wine, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
The experience is $28 per person if you’d like to try the “Uncorked Wine Experience.”
“Uncorked Wine Experience” Wine List
Decoy Rose California
- “This lovely Rose displays enticing aromas of pink grapefruit and fresh melon along with hints of strawberry and spring wild flowers. Suggested pairings include Beef Carpaccio or Burrata with Prosciutto. “
Decoy Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County
- “This bright and aromatic wine offers enticing layers of lemon and lime zest. Suggested pairings include Sweet Chili Calamari or Fleming’s Salad.”
Duckhorn Chardonnay Napa Valley
- “This is an intense and complex expression of Napa Valley Chardonnay, with alluring aromas of nectarine, yellow plum, pineapple upside-down cake and sweet spices. Suggested pairings include Shrimp Cocktail, Lobster Bisque or Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass.”
Calera Pinot Noir Central Coast
- “A recent addition to the Duckhorn portfolio, this wine is crafted using grapes from a handful of the finest vineyards on the Central Coast, this alluring Pinot Noir offers lovely aromatics, soft, velvety tannins and vibrant fruit. Suggested pairings include Pork Tomahawk or Main Filet Mignon.”
Duckhorn Merlot Napa Valley
- “This is a beautifully complex expression of Napa Valley Merlot, with inviting aromas of fresh raspberry, vanilla, tea leaves, pie crust and licorice. Suggested pairings include Prime New York Strip or Barbecue Scottish Salmon Fillet.”
Duckhorn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
- “A classic expression of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, this wine combines beautiful complexity with rich intensity. Suggested pairings include Prime Bone-in Ribeye or Bone-in Filet Mignon.”
Also, don’t forget to enter the “Uncorked” sweepstakes because you just may very well win a trip for two to Napa Valley. All you’ve got to do is ask your waitress to be entered.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is located at 6360 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 180. For more information, call (520) 529-5017 or visit flemingssteakhouse.com.