Four new courses of winin' and dinin'.
The month of August is bringing the heat, but it’s also ushering in some new wine.
Maynards Market & Kitchen is throwing another four-course wine dinner for its monthly pairing series from 7 – 9 p.m. on Friday, August 16.
Once again, executive chef Brian Smith has quite the treat for you this month with a stellar sequence of wines and food.
Tickets are $78.26 and it’s best to book them ahead of time.
If you’re a Maynards Wine Club member you can get 10% off wine dinners. However, it’s not too late to sign up.
August Wine Dinner Menu
- Chicken Liver Toast – with currants, banyuls, and vinegar
- Paired with Domain Luneau-Papin Muscadet
- Kale “Caesar” – with bottarga, egg yolk, and smoked parmesan
- Paired with Pearl Morissette, Chardonnay Cuvee dix Neuvieme
- Wagyu Flat Iron – with tomatoes, green peppercorn, purslane, puffed tendon, and mushroom barbecue
- Paired with Ryme Cabernet Franc
- Plum Ice Cream – with bay laurel, lemon, and popped sorghum
- Paired with Quinta do Infantado Ruby N/V Port
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located on 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.