A night out on the town with an Italian twist.
Saguaro Corners has stocked up on wine from Flying Leap Vineyards for a four-course dinner from 7 – 9 p.m. on Monday, September 16.
The dinner, which has inherited the name Saltare in Italia (Leap Into Italy), will feature a glass of wine with each course.
With the creative combination of generous portions, some of your favorite Americana dishes, and the sweet tastes of Flying Leap Vineyards, this ought to be a dinner you’ll want to attend.
Seats are $69 per person you’ll need to make reservations by calling (520) 886-2020 prior to the dinner.
Saltare in Italia Dinner Menu
Pesce e Pera
- Smoked Chilean Seabass Crudo – with Asian Pear, Crispy Garlic, Elderflower, Grapeseed Oil, and Microgreens
- Paired with the “Trio” White Blend
Maiale e Pane
- Braised Pork Belly – with Guanciale and Sopressata Jus, Warm Raddicio Herb Panzanella, Roasted Cauliflower Puree, and Pecorino
- Paired with the Sangiovese Classico
Pasta e Manzo
- Housemate Tagliatelle – with Beef Cheek Ragu, Hot Peppers, Goat Cheese, and Purple Basil
- Paired with the Tannat
- Blackberry Panna Cotta Tartlet – with Struffoli, Bruttiboni Crumb Star Anise Diplomat Cream, and Dark Cherry Union Syrup
- Paired with the Union De Tres Rojos
Saguaro Corners is located at 3750 S. Old Spanish Trail. For more information, visit Saguaro Corners’ Facebook event page.