Plenty of food trucks & vendors to cure your cravings.
The town of Patagonia is throwing its not-so-little Fall Festival from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 12 and 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Sunday, October 13.
The event is going to be loads of fun because there will be more than 125 artisans, a wine and beer garden, live music, entertaining activities, and some really great food, of course.
The festival has been going strong for 31 years and usually gets about 15,000 visitors each and every year. If you’ve never been to Patagonia you’re in for a treat because the festival takes place in the Patagonia Town Park —which is pretty much in the center of town.
It’s also a really great opportunity to explore what kind of cuisine the town has to offer.
Admission is free to get into the Fall Festival, and you’ll just pay as you go/weave in and out of the various scents from the vendors.
Participating Food Vendors
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free Entrees, Salads, Wraps, and Pastries
The Donut Stand
- Mini and Regular-Sized Donuts, Donut Sundaes, Hot Coffee, Cold Brew Coffee, and Limeade
I & C Kitchen
- Indian Taco, Fry Bread with Red Chili and Beans, and Burritos
Mutts Premium Hot Dogs & Sausages
- Frankfurter, Bratwurst, Polish Sausage, and Italian Sausage
Texas Twister Drink
- Fresh Squeezed Lime, Lemon and Orange Juice Drink, Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries
- Schnitzel Sandwich, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Beyond Burger, Nachos, and Garbage Fries
Kountry Kitchen Kettle Korn
- Freshly made Kettle Corn (simple and delicious)
Bees Knees Softserve
- Softserve Cones, Sundaes, and Root Beer Floats
- Greek Gyros, Philly Cheese Steaks, Soft Pretzels, French Fries, and Vegetarian Pita
- Funnel Cakes, Deep Fried Oreos, Twinkies and Bananas
Town of Patagonia Fire Department’s Burgers
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and Grilled Chicken
Can you smell what Patagonia’s cookin’?
Check out the full list to see if your favorite artist or vendor is setting up shop this year. Also, scan over the entertainment schedule because you wouldn’t want to miss your favorite band or type of music, right?
Patagonia Town Park is located at 325 McKeown Ave., Patagonia, AZ 85624. For more information, visit patagoniafallfestival.org.