Omni Tucson National Resort is hosting a Martinelli Wine Dinner at 6 p.m. on Friday, October 25.
On every other day of the week, the resort delivers high quality steaks and beautiful views and sunsets, but for this evening the restaurant is creating something extra special for its fans.
Omni Tucson National Resort is celebrating Sonoma wines with a special six-course "evening on the lawn" pairing menu.
Seats are $125 per person. Reserve your spot by calling (520) 877-2377.
Martinelli Wine Dinner Menu
- Mesquite Grilled Diver Scallop and Halibut Fritter - with green apple-coconut meringue and pine nut gremolata
- Paired with Bella Vigna Chardonnay
- Kurobuta Pork Housemade Sausage - with fresh roasted fig, muddled currant jam, and cardamom
- Paired with Bella Vigna Pinot Noir
- Angel Hair Nest - with almond slivers and crispy duck prosciutto in a fine herb plugra butter
- Paired with Russian River "Moonshine" Pinot Noir
- Venison Tenderloin - with red wine/wheat grass vinaigrette and bleu cheese roasted date
- Paired with Terra Felice Syrah
- Smoker Short Rib - with grilled trumpet mushroom, ramps, and raspberry-sage sticky barbecue
- Paired with Giuseppe and Luisa Zinfandel
- White Peach Panna Cotta - with Jackass creme anglaise and Ube ice cream
- Paired with Late Harvest Muscat "Jackass Hill"
Omni Tucson National Resort is located at 2727 W. Club Dr. For more information, visit omnihotels.com or call (520) 877-2377.