Crafted courses with the help of Russ Kempton, owner of Speaking of Grains and Grapes
You’ve got one more chance to catch this event before 2020.
Casino Del Sol’s PY Steakhouse is keeping their monthly “Dinner with Chefs” series rolling from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Decemer 17.
This month, executive chef Ryan Clark is joining forces with Speaking of Grains and Grapes owner, Russ Kempton. Each course will be paired with some of the Kempton’s favorite cocktails, including a “Welcome” Salt Foam Margarita to get things started.
Tickets range are $125 per person. Reservations can be made by calling Call (520) 324-9350.
Dinner with Chefs November Menu
Salt Foam Margarita
- Roasted Garlic and Tepary Bean Soup – mulato chile oil, epazote cream, and s-moik pilkañ
- Paired with the Pajaro Gratis – El Tesoro Reposado, Grapefruit cordial, apertivo, lemon, and soda
- Charred Beef Tenderloin – with triple cream blue cheese and walnut crust, native squash pave, smoked pearl onions, and a roasted agave heart demi-glaze
- Paired with the Double Barrel Firing Squad – Herradura Double Barrel Reposado, Suze, house made grenadine, lime
- Warm Brie De Meaux – grilled barrio bread, baby greens, vanilla oil, and jalapeño-bacon jam
- Paired with the Mole Ole – Patron Reposado, Ancho Reyes, Crème de Cacao, mole bitters, and serrano tincture
This is the very last Dinner With Chefs event of 2019, but stay tuned for next year’s lineup — which is already in the works.
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.