The restaurant on Main Gate Square is where the wild things are.
Wild thing, you make my belly sing.
The Dutch Eatery & Refuge is teaming up with Modern Times for a “From the Field” Wild Game dinner from 6:30 – 9 p.m. on Saturday, January 11.
This is a unique occasion because chef Marcus van Winden has specially prepared and paired the dinner with Modern Times — all five courses, too. Plus, this meal is straight out of the field with pheasants and wild boar being included in different courses.
Seats are $69 per person and you must be at least 21 years old to attend.
“From the Field” Wild Game Dinner Menu
- Pheasant Terrine – with Belgian endive, arugula salad, and a balsamic reduction
- Paired with the Modern Times Abbadon Helles Lager
- House Cured Wild Boar Bruschetta – with sauerkraut and house mustard
- Paired with the Modern Times Thimble Country Dunkelweiss
- “Hazenpeper” Rabbit Vol-Au-Vent
- Paired with the Modern Times Mythic Worlds Hazy IPA
- Roasted Venison – with stoofpeertjes, brussel sprouts, potato au gratin, and a chocolate demi-glace
- Paired with the Modern Times Black House Stout
- Dutch “Oliebol” Donut Holes – with duck liver mousse and raspberry jam
- Paired with the Modern Times Octagon City Berlinerweisse
The Dutch Eatery & Refuge is located in Main Gate Square at 943 E. University Blvd. For more information, call (520) 792-6684 or visit thedutchtucson.com.