Come together for delicious food & family fun in the plaza.
It may be a small world, but Tucson’s flavors are huge.
The Junior League of Tucson is hosting “It’s a Small World” at St. Philip’s Plaza from 6 – 10 p.m. on Saturday, February 29.
The plaza is going to have vibrant decor for sale, small bites from local Tucson restaurants, and plenty of live music to keep your toes tapping.
There will also be more than 60 silent auction items including a tour of the University of Arizona’s Steward Observatory, Kendra Scott Jewelry, wine, a 50/50 raffle to test your luck, and a photo booth to create long-lasting memories with your favorite crew.
Plus, the event has a theme and you’re encouraged to strike a pose as a tourist from another part of the world.
View this post on Instagram
Have you picked out your outfit for our Legacy Event yet? You’re encouraged to dress like a tourist – the theme is ‘It’s A Small World’ after all! Here’s a little inspiration! ? . . Don’t forget to get your tickets for Legacy Feb. 29th from 6-10pm at St. Phillip’s Plaza. Link in bio for more info! . . . #tucson #tucsonevents #itsasmallword #tourist #juniorleague #juniorleagueoftucson #oldpueblo #stphilipsplaza #getinvolved #giveback #tucsonarizona #tucsonaz #tucsonlocal #tucsonmeetyourself #tucsonlife
Tickets are $65 per person and include two drink vouchers and unlimited food samples throughout the day. If you’d rather not drink, tickets are just $50 for nonstop small bites. However, don’t wait too long to buy your tickets because they’re $75 on the day of.
Participating Food Vendors
- Fini’s Landing – Pollo al Pastor Tacos
- The Living Room Wine Cafe & Lounge – Mini Chilaquiles
- Saffron Indian Bistro – Chicken Tikka Masala
- Daniel Scordato’s Postosano Foods – Roman Pizza
- Proof Artisanal Pizza & Pasta– Hot House Tomato Bruschetta
- Union Public House – Pretzel Bites with Ale Cheese Sauce
- Reforma – Chicken Tinga Tacos
- Brother Johns Beer Bourbon & BBQ – Smoked Barbecue Baby Back Ribs and Serrano Cheese Grits
- [POPPED] Artisan Popcorn – Popcorn samples
- Popcorn Country – Popcorn samples
Proceeds from the “It’s a Small World” event will help the women of the Junior League of Tucson and support their efforts in the Tucson community.
St. Philip’s Plaza is located at 4280 N. Campbell Ave. For more info and to buy tickets, visit eventbrite.com.