The mission is to get you cooking, educating your mind and palate for unforgettable experiences
The majority of the year, many people have been spending time at home, rather than seated at a table outside one of Tucson’s talented kitchens.
Why not bring their delicious bites and cocktails to your own kitchen then?
During the “Shaken Not Stirred: Single Malt Whiskey Tucson Style and Savory Bites” class you’ll learn to create three tasting snacks that’ll spice up “cocktail night” at home.
Spots in the cooking class are $40 per person and will be live on Zoom. Additionally, you can pick up a Cocktail Kit, a Pre-Mixes Only Kit, and the Savory Bites Kit if you don’t already have the following ingredients.
Virtual Cooking Class Menu
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Fig – with honey and chamomile goat cheese, thyme, and prickly pear gastrique
- Paired with The S.S.S – Whiskey Del Bac Dorado, honey syrup, citrus bitters, and other ingredients
- Ginger and Lemongrass Shrimp Spring Rolls – with coconut and peanut dipping sauce
- Paired with The Lawless Drinker – Whiskey Del Bac Old Pueblo, passion fruit, vermouth, and lemon
- Pecan and Basil Pesto Bruschetta – with heirloom tomato, balsamic agrodolce
- Paired with a Stone Fashioned – Whiskey Del Bac Classic, peach syrup, and other ingredients
Flying Aprons Tucson Backstory
Flying Aprons Tucson, founded by Michele Schulze, strives to bring people together by introducing some of Tucson’s vibrant food scene to your home’s kitchen.
Each class is taught by some of Tucson and Southern Arizona’s beloved culinary professionals, including restaurant chefs, personal chefs, and bakers. The meaning behind it all is to represent the region’s most creative and most delicious recipes.
If you can’t make it to this class there’s plenty more you can mark on the calendar.
For more information, call (520) 261-1996 or visit flyingapronstucson.com.