"We look forward to celebrating with you all! Cheers!"
Pueblo Vida Brewing Company is kicking off its Six Year Anniversary Celebration on Thursday, November 19 – Sunday, November 22.
The downtown brewery’s taproom has been closed to the public for the past few months, but they’re temporarily reopening with limited capacity for the special occasion. Reservations are required and more than half of the available spots are already taken.
“As much as we would love to have a huge party and fill the taproom for our sixth Anniversary, we will be modifying how we celebrate our anniversary weekend this year,” Pueblo Vida said on Facebook. “We are still very excited to open up our taproom over these four days.”
Each table reservation is $60, which is a maximum of six people, and that gets you a special edition Danny Martin art print, your first round of drinks, an entry into a raffle, and a sweet birthday treat.
Each day, there will be four different time slots to choose from and each table is good for an hour and a half — leaving the crew at least 30 minutes to clean and sanitize the space before seating the next party.
Pro tip: Make sure you reserve your spot online beforehand.
If it’s been a while since you’ve stopped by to grab some beers to-go, you’re in for a treat because Pueblo Vida has been busy brewing new beers for Tucson to gulp down.
Anniversary Beer Lineup
- 6 Double IPA
- Dry-hopped with Ella, Galaxy, Riwaka, and The Bruce Blend
- Tasting Notes: Tropical Breeze, Lychee, Birthday Cake
- ABV: 8%
- Foraged IPA
- Dry-hopped with Galaxy, Bruce Blend, Citra, and local prickly pear cactus pads
- Tasting Notes: Stone Fruit, Melon, Herbaceous
- ABV: 6.5%
- Stravenue IPA
- Dry-hopped with Citra and Galaxy (named after a street name only found in Tucson)
- Tasting Notes: Orange Peel, Fresh Star Anise, Tucson
- ABV: 6.5%
- People Power IPA
- Dry-hopped with Galaxy, Citra, and Simcoe (10% of proceeds will be donated to Arizona ACLU)
- Tasting Notes: Lime Peel, Cake Batter, Justice
- ABV: 6.5%
If you can’t snag a table inside because all of the timeslots have been taken, Pueblo Vida’s to-go window and curbside pickup options will still be an option all weekend. They’ve got a variety of four-packs and six-packs and some new merch available to take home.
Pueblo Vida Brewing Company is located at 115 E. Broadway Blvd. For more information, call (520) 623-7168 or visit pueblovidabrewing.square.site.