It’s always fun to cheers for another year and with a beer in hand — safe and socially distanced in public or in the comfort of your own home.
FireTruck Brewing Company and Dillinger Brewing Company are both celebrating their anniversaries on the same weekend, offering the perfect combo for local beer lovers.
FireTruck Brewing, which was formerly known as Sentinel Peak Brewing, has continued to expand its presence in Tucson by opening two other locations, and Dillinger Brewing is working on an expansion of their own — opening a taproom in the spot that previously housed The Coronet. The new location is still in the works, but they plan to open in the first half of 2021.
Meanwhile, help these two breweries celebrate their anniversaries by taking some beer to-go or hanging out in their taprooms.
FireTruck Brewing Company’s Anniversary
11 a.m .- 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, January 30
The brewery is celebrating seven years with beer, Alaskan Snow Crab Legs, and Prime Angus Ribeye. They’re currently selling timed-seating tickets to maintain proper social distancing.
Each ticket is $35 and includes the following:
- One pint of choice
- Growler fill of choice (bring your own growler)
- Prime Angus Ribeye – served with bone marrow and mushroom port bordelaise
- Alaskan Snow Crab Legs – served with bacon-infused baked potato smothered in a housemade rosemary garlic butter, and with a seasoned vegetable medley including zucchini, yellow squash, red bell peppers, and red onion.
Be sure to select the time slot of your choice because this sets your arrival and departure times. Also, choose your seat inside or outside on the patio. There’s also an option to purchase to-go orders.
For more information, visit eventbrite.com.
Dillinger Brewing Company’s Anniversary
Friday, January 29 – Sunday, January 31
Dillinger Brewing’s anniversary is celebrating four years in Tucson, and they’re focusing on to-go specials that feature new merchandise, glassware, and beer releases.
To-go specials include:
- $25 weekend deal – a four-pack, one pint, and you’ll keep the glass
- $25 Black and Orange Long-sleeved shirts that come with a free sticker pack
Can releases include:
- Birds Aren’t Real – 6.9% DDH IPA featuring huge doses of Citra and Mosaic.
- Tiki Party – an aloha sour featuring passion fruit and mango
Additionally, Dillinger’s 2021 Mug Club memberships are going live. For $100 you can get 20-ounce pours in your very own mug, 33 percent off growler fills daily, member events, and a metal bottle opener. Sign-ups are from Friday, January 29 – Sunday, February 28.
For more information, visit Dillinger Brewing’s Facebook event page.