A friendly battle in the kitchen is preparing fire things up.
The Silver Chef Culinary Competition is going down at the historic St Luke’s Home from noon – 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 23.
The event is a major fundraising opportunity for the residents of St Luke’s Home and is a combination of fine cuisine from participating chefs of Senior Living homes, local celebrity judges and chefs, live music, raffles, and most importantly, friendship.
Some of the raffle items include gift baskets filled with teas or charcuterie items, handmade quilts, signed memorabilia like an Adia Barnes signed basketball.
Tickets range from $40-100 and include tastings, beverages, and more — depending on which ticket you decide to purchase.
The following chefs were given their culinary challenge by Jonathan Mabry from UNESCO, City of Gastronomy, and Janos Wilder, renowned local chef and restaurateur.
Participating Chefs & Senior Living Communities
- Broadway Proper
- The Cascades
- The Forum
- The Hacienda at the Canyon
- Via Elegante and St Luke’s Home
Celebrity panel of judges
- Bruce Yim, Executive Chef of Hacienda del Sol
- Daniel Scordato, Owner of Vivace Restaurant
- Coralie Satta, owner/chef of Ghini’s French Caffe
- Jonathan Mabry, Executive Director of UNESCO, City of Gastronomy
- Wendy Gauthier, Iron Chef 2019 and owner/chef of Chef Chic
St. Luke’s Home is located at 615 E. Adams St. For more information and to get your tickets, visit silvercheftickets.com.