Here’s what’s shaking this week at the Carriage House:
The Magic of Butchering
11 a.m. Saturday, June 18 • $60 per person
Local legend Chef Carlotta Flores, Owner and Director of Culinary Operations for the legendary El Charro, Sir Vezas, and the new Charro Steak restaurants, will help you learn the art of butchering along with Charro Steak Executive Chef Gary Hickey. Entertainer Nate Anderson will appear to add some magic.
Call Megan at 520-615-6100 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Dim Sum + Then Some Sunday Brunch with Father’s Day Specials
Sunday, June 19
In addition to the regular menu, specials for Dad will include:
- Shaved Asparagus, grilled radicchio, squash ribbons, tomatoes, and arugula salad
- Lasagna Bolognese
- Grilled Rib Steak with artichokes, asparagus, mushrooms and potatoes
- Asian style pan-seared Salmon
Coming up soon at the Carriage House:
- 5:30 p.m. Friday, June 24 – Starting off the Cities of Gastronomy Around the Globe series, this event will feature a cooking class and pop-up dinner with the signature ingredients of Parma, Italy, a fellow City of Gastronomy most well-known for its prosciutto. Chef Janos Wilder and Chef Jerry Alday will teach the course, which includes a demonstration, recipes, hors d’oeuvres, and a-five course dinner with beverages. $80 per person.
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 13 – Master baker Don Guerra from Barrio Bread will teach you how to make top-notch focaccia. This versatile bread will become a staple for your table and sandwiches. The 2-hour course includes recipes and dinner. $120 per person.
- 11 a.m. Saturday, July 23 – Pastry chef Marianne Banes from Kingfisher will help you explore the world of pies and tarts with recipes for items such as sweet tart pastry, flaky pastry, apricot frangipane tart, coconut buttermilk pie, perfect lemon tart, nectarine blueberry pie, and sour cream apple pie. The 2-hour course includes recipes and dinner. $120 per person.
Don’t forget: Sign up for any 5 classes and the 6th is “on the house!”
For more information, visit carriagehousetucson.com.