Mama Louisa’s chef Michael Elefante is back at it with a four-course wine dinner 6 p.m. on Tuesday, February 7.
The wine dinner features a combination of Arizona wines via Flying Leap, plus California-based Conundrum and Italian Michele Chiarlo.
While Mama Louisa’s is known for its homestyle classics such as Joe’s Special, Chef Michael Elefante’s background at the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain prepared for him creating elegant modern dishes for multi-course meals.
Seats are $45 per person, including tax and gratuity. Reservations are required.
Mama Louisa’s Wine Dinner Menu
- St. Maria greens, freeze dried Mandarin oranges, Sambuca and spice reduction, shaved San Joaquin Gold cheese
- Paired with Flying Leap Canello Hills White
- Sweet Potato Ricotta Gnocchi — toasted hazelnut, sage brown butter, celery leaves
- Paired with Conundrum White Blend
- Seared Branzino — preserved lemon risotto, sauce vierge, baby root veg
- Paired with Michele Chiarlo Barbera D’Asti
- Chocolate Stout Sponge Cake — orange glass, chocolate ganache
- Paired with Flying Leap Solo Dessert Wine
Call (520) 790-4702 to make reservations. For more information, visit mamalouisas.com.