Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is hosting a beer dinner featuring Boulder Beer Company 6 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28.
Guests can expect four courses of Brother John’s signature cuisine paired with four of Boulder’s beers.
Founded in 1979, Boulder Beer was Colorado’s first beer company.
While their Irish Blessing beer made its way around Tucson recently for St. Patrick’s Day, the beer dinner will feature Boulder’s other signature brews.
Seats are $30 per person plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, call (520)-867-6787.
Boulder Beer Pairing Dinner Menu
- Fish n’ Chips – fresh cod, tartar sauce
- Paired with Pulp Fusion Blood Orange IPA
- Extra Spicy BBQ Chicken Lollipops – Red Bird Farms hicken
- Paired with Hazed Hoppy Session Ale
- Pair of Firehouse Chili Cheese Sliders – Chef Patrick’s award-winning chili, pickle spears
- Paired with Mojo IPA
- Strawberry Shortcate – balsamic reduction, bourbon whipped cream
- Paired with Shake Chocolate Porter
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is located at 1801 N. Stone Ave. To make a reservation, call (520)-867-6787. For more information, visit brotherjohnsbbq.com.