As Tucson weather approaches triple-digit heat, refresh yourself with some crisp Arizona rosé.
Good Oak Bar is hosting Arizona Rosé Week from Tuesday, May 16 through Sunday, May 21.
Each night, Good Oak Bar will feature a different Arizona winemaker to chat about their wines. Additionally, guests can expect Arizona rosés by the glass and specially-priced flights of rosé.
If you find a wine that tickles your fancy, discounted bottles to-go will be available.
- 6 to 9 p.m., Tuesday, May 16: Sand-Reckoner Vineyards with Rob Hammelman
- 6 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, May 17: Callaghan Vineyards with Lisa & Kent Callaghan
- 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, May 18: Dos Cabezas WineWorks with Todd Bostock
- 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, May 19: Arizona Stronghold Vineyards with Dustin Coressel
- 5 to 8 p.m., Saturday, May 20: Chateau Tumbleweed with Kris Pothier & Joe Bechard
- 5 to 8 p.m., Sunday, May 21: Laramita Cellars with Greg Gonnerman
Good Oak Bar is located at 316 E. Congress St. and can be reached at (520) 882-2007. Keep up with Good Oak Bar on Facebook.