Craft Culinary Series with Borderlands Brewing Company
6 – 9 p.m. Thursday, May 25
Dove Mountain Brewing Company
12130 N. Dove Mountain Blvd., Marana, AZ 85658
The paired beer dinner features four courses, a taste of beer with each course, and two Borderlands beers of your choice.
While Dove Mountain’s dinner menu mostly features casual salads and sandwiches, this dinner will feature more adventurous dishes from executive chef John Pratt.
Guests can look forward to courses such as the Drunken Watermelon Salad with prickly pear-soaked watermelon, arugula puree, feta cheese, and sunflower seed dust along with the Noche Fria composed of a chocolate bowl, vanilla ice cream, Noche nitro cream, churro, and crunch pearls.
Tickets are $55 per person. To make a reservation, call (520) 579-8999.
Beer Dinner Menu for Dove Mountain Brewing Craft Culinary Series featuring Borderlands Brewing Company
- Shrimp Ceviche & Citrana Foam – tomato marinated shrimp, celery, onion, cucumber
- Paired with Citrana Southwestern-Style Gose
- Drunken Watermelon Salad – prickly pear-soaked watermelon, arugula puree, feta cheese, sunflower seed dust
- Paired with Prickly Pear Wheat
- Beef Short Rib Stroganoff – braised beef, pappardelle pasta, mushroom stroganoff sauce
- Paired with Toole Avenue IPA
- Noche Fria – chocolate bowl, vanilla ice cream, Noche nitro cream, churro, crunch pearls
- Paired with Noche Dulce Moonlight Vanilla Porter
Dove Mountain Brewing Company is located at 12130 N. Dove Mountain Blvd., Marana, AZ 85658. For more information, call (520) 579-8999 or visit the Craft Culinary Series with Borderlands Brewing Company event page on Facebook.