Carriage House executive chef Devon Sanner will highlight the power of technique with oxtail and brisket at the sixth Dinner with Chefs at PY Steakhouse starting at 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 29.
Each month of 2017, Casino Del Sol Resort and PY Steakhouse executive chef Ryan Clark will collaborate with a different local chef for a three-course wine dinner highlighting two different cuts of beef. No cuts of beef will be repeated for the entire year, so 24 different cuts will be used.
A different chef will be featured each month as well, so the techniques and styles will be excitingly diverse.
Sanner is this month’s featured collaboration chef.
Tickets are $65 per person. To make a reservation, call 855-765-7829.
March ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Devon Sanner Menu
- Chef’s interpretation of the Pimm’s Cup cocktail
- Oxtail & Posole Terrine – avocado panna cotta, cilantro-lime aioli, cholla buds, red onion escabeche
- Paired with 2013 Hall Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brisket Barbacoa – frijoles maneados, chiltepin salsa, smoked poblano crema
- Paired with Red Schooner Voyage 4 Malbec
- Mexican Lime Ice Cream – corn cookies, mezcal caramel hard sauce, prickly pear glass
- Paired with Gruet Brut, American Sparkling Wine
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.