Twinkling lights, craft brews, and sweet treats at the zoo.
Tucson Electric Power and Craft Tucson are hosting this year’s Brew Lights at the Reid Park Zoo from 6 – 8 p.m. on Saturday, December 2.
More than 10 Arizona breweries are joining the celebration with some of the best brews they have to offer.
The event also caters to those that aren’t fond of beer, or just too young, with hot chocolate, a s’mores station, carousel rides, and falling snow.
There are several admission options, depending on what type of experience you’re looking for, and Zoo Members can partake in the festivities for a discount.
Brew Lights 2017 Ticket Pricing
- $35 for Adult VIP Tickets (21+ only)
- $30 for Member VIP Tickets (21+ only)
- $10 for Adults (not doing beer tasting)
- $6 for Children (2-14 years old)
- Children under 2 years old are free
- Members get $2 off Zoo Lights admission
You’ll even have the chance to tell Santa Claus what you’d like for Christmas, so you better behave yourself at the zoo.
- Barrio Brewing Company
- Borderlands Brewing Company
- Catalina Brewing Company
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Company
- Dragoon Brewing Company
- The Grand Canyon Brewing Company
- Public Brewhouse
- San Tan Brewing Company
- Sentinel Peak Brewing Company
- The Address Brewing
- Thunder Canyon Brewery
- Tombstone Brewing Company
Brew Lights includes live music, too, with the classic country tunes of the Freddy Parish Band.
The Reid Park Zoo is located at 3400 E. Zoo Ct. For more information and to purchase your tickets, visit reidparkzoo.org.