Geronimo's Revenge (Credit: Taylor Noel Photography)
Hamilton Distillers, makers of Whiskey Del Bac, is teaming up with Geronimo’s Revenge for a whiskey-paired dinner from 6 – 9 p.m. on Saturday, May 12.
Geromino’s Revenge, a food truck often seen parked around downtown and Fourth Ave., will be creating four courses of culinary goodness to pair with Whiskey Del Bac cocktails.
Beloved Eegee’s is even joining the party, mixing its iconic flavors into a whiskey cocktail that’ll surely give your brain something to freeze about.
Tickets are $60 per person, and you’ll want to buy those quickly due to limited space.
Geronimo’s Revenge Whiskey Dinner Menu
- Sonoran Kimchi Tostada – topped with hoisin brisket, house smoked chipotle salsa, and fresh cilantro
- Paired with the Spring Stroll
- Mango, Apple, Spinach Salad – with ginger vinaigrette
- Paired with the Dorado Sling
- Rolled Pollo Asada – stuffed with cilantro and menonita cheese on top of cotija risotto
- Paired with the Open House Margarita
- Fried Queso Fresco – with toasted oats and berry-chamoy compote
- Paired with the Eegee’s + Del Bac
Hamilton Distillers is located at 2106 Forbes Blvd, Suite #103. For more information and to purchase Geronimo’s Revenge Whiskey Dinner tickets, visit eventbrite.com.