Summer Wine Tour (Credit: Maynards Market & Kitchen)
It’s OK to whine about the summer heat, but drink some wine while you’re at it.
Maynards Market & Kitchen’s Summer Wine Tour is stopping in France for a Northern France wine dinner from 7 – 9 p.m. on Friday, June 22.
This week’s French cuisine is being crafted by the restaurant’s executive chef Brian Smith, who will also be accompanied by Mike Galkin from Action Beverages.
Seats are $60 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
If you can’t make it out to this dinner, there’s plenty of other stops on the Summer Wine Tour in the following months.
Northern France Wine Dinner Menu
- Compressed Melon – with edamame puree, camembert, vanilla-champagne vinaigrette, frisee, black pepper, and olive crumble
- Paired with a Charles Bove Sparkling Rosé de Touraine (from Loire, France)
- Roasted Sea Bass – with mussels, merguez sausage, braised cabbage, bread crumbs, tarragon, and tomato broth
- Paired with a 2015 Kuentz-Bas Pinot Noir (from Alsace, France)
- Warm Fig Tart – with pistachio, calvados ice cream, and coco nib tuille
- Paired with a 2016 La Forcine Vouvray (from Loire, France)
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located on 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.