From Oregon to eastern Europe, Chile to New Zealand and beyond, drinkable wines are on display and for purchase.
It’s an adventure from all over the place, but most importantly it ends up right here.
Maynards Market & Kitchen is hosting its annual Summer Wine Tour, traveling all over the world, beginning at 6 – 8 p.m. weekly from Friday, June 8 – Friday, September 12.
Wine tastings are $12 per person and free if you’re a Wine Club Member.
If you’d like something to munch on with your wine, four unique wine paired dinners will be offered on select dates for $60 per person.
Maynards Market & Kitchen’s happy hour menu is also in full swing during the tastings.
Summer Wine Tour Tasting Schedule
- Oregon Pinots (Friday, June 8)
- Pinot Noir and more with alternative packaging and affordable prices.
- Obscure Reds (Friday, June 15)
- Macedonian Pinot Noir and more.
- Northern France Wine Dinner (Friday, June 22)
- Executive chef Brian Smith’s food and Mike Galkin from Action Beverage.
- Southern France (Friday, July 6)
- Wines from some of the lesser known areas of France.
- Sauvignon Blanc (Friday, July 13)
- Crisp, clean, and easy drinking Sauvignon Blancs from all over the world.
- Northern Spain (Friday, July 20)
- Great and affordable wines, as well as some standards like Tempranillo.
- Southern Spain Wine Dinner (Friday, July 27)
- Wines that develop their own character because of the climate.
- Eastern Europe (Friday, August 3)
- Zinfandel, Pinot Grigio, and Bordeaux style blends.
- Chile (Friday, August 10)
- Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay.
- Northern Italy (Friday, August 17)
- Big variety of wines and values.
- Southern Italy Wine Dinner (Friday, August 24)
- Food paired with wines from Italy’s forgotten islands.
- Mexico (Friday, September 7)
- Cabernets from Valle de Guadalupe and beyond.
- Washington (Friday, September 14)
- Red wines, including Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah, and more.
- Arizona Wine Dinner (Friday, September 21)
- Local foods and wine with Colin Liebing from Quench.
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located at 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.