(Credit: Maynards Market & Kitchen)
It’s an adventure from all over the place, but most importantly it ends up right here.
Maynards Market & Kitchen is hosting its annual Summer Wine Tour, traveling all over the world, beginning at 6 – 8 p.m. weekly from Friday, June 8 – Friday, September 12.
Wine tastings are $12 per person and free if you’re a Wine Club Member.
If you’d like something to munch on with your wine, four unique wine paired dinners will be offered on select dates for $60 per person.
Maynards Market & Kitchen’s happy hour menu is also in full swing during the tastings.
Summer Wine Tour Tasting Schedule
- Oregon Pinots (Friday, June 8)
- Pinot Noir and more with alternative packaging and affordable prices.
- Obscure Reds (Friday, June 15)
- Macedonian Pinot Noir and more.
- Northern France Wine Dinner (Friday, June 22)
- Southern France (Friday, July 6)
- Wines from some of the lesser known areas of France.
- Sauvignon Blanc (Friday, July 13)
- Crisp, clean, and easy drinking Sauvignon Blancs from all over the world.
- Northern Spain (Friday, July 20)
- Great and affordable wines, as well as some standards like Tempranillo.
- Southern Spain Wine Dinner (Friday, July 27)
- Wines that develop their own character because of the climate.
- Eastern Europe (Friday, August 3)
- Zinfandel, Pinot Grigio, and Bordeaux style blends.
- Chile (Friday, August 10)
- Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay.
- Northern Italy (Friday, August 17)
- Big variety of wines and values.
- Southern Italy Wine Dinner (Friday, August 24)
- Food paired with wines from Italy’s forgotten islands.
- Mexico (Friday, September 7)
- Cabernets from Valle de Guadalupe and beyond.
- Washington (Friday, September 14)
- Red wines, including Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah, and more.
- Arizona Wine Dinner (Friday, September 21)
- Local foods and wine with Colin Liebing from Quench.
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located at 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.