Coronet Pasta (Photo by Jackie Tran)
As we announced for the previous and first edition of the “Seat at the Table” dinner at The Coronet, throughout the summer of 2018, this series of dinners offers a number of courses paired with wine. The next meal is scheduled to take place from 7 – 10 p.m., Tuesday, July 17.
This time around, The Natural Wine Company will be joining the table with their well-balanced flavors.
Seats are $70 per person with wine pairings. Reservations are required by calling (520) 444-2830. The restaurant will be closed to the public during the dinner.
There’s a catch: the night will only happen if a minimum of 18 people book a reservation.
Natural Wine Company Wine Dinner at The Coronet Menu
- Grilled Langoustine – with kumquat, buttery carambola, and chili vanilla sauce
- Paired with the La Collina “Lunaris Secco” Malvasia di Candia Aromatica 2016
- Chilled Burnt Tomato & Peanut Soup – with pomegranate yogurt and squash blossom
- Paired with the Cantina Giardino “Gaia” 2016
- Red Wine Braised Rabbit – with olives, blood orange, baby carrots, charred buttered Barrio Bread, and Sang de Vin sauce
- Paired with the Pierre-Olivier Bonhomme “Le Telquel” Gamey & Grolleau 2016
- Lamb Chop – with sauce pebre, roast turnip, seared okra, fresh tomatoes, and peas
- Paired with the Luyt “Pipeño” Paise 2017
- Poached Cardamom Pear Cream– with honey, pistachio, and pomegranate
- Paired with the Weingut Knauss “Weiss Blend” Riesling 2016
If you can’t make it to the first dinner, plan for one of the upcoming menus which include:
- July 31 with Synergy Wines
- August 14 with Mary Grace Rodarte Wines
- August 28th with Circo Vino
The Coronet is located at 402 E. 9th St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, including the Natural Wine Company wine dinner, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.