Four scotches, three cheeses, and one doughnut hole.
Batch Cafe & Bar is putting together an evening filled with scotch and cheese from 6 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 14. It will have you saying “you’ve scotch to be cheesing me.”
Batch has scotch-ya covered with four different single malt scotches from Scotland’s Glenlivet each paired with a different type of cheese, including a sweet ending to the night with a Cinnamon Apple Goat Cheese Doughnut Hole.
The scotch samples are served as 0.75 ounce pours, and cheeses are sample sized, too.
All four tastings are included for $25 per person, and you pay when you get there.
Scotch & Cheese Pairing Menu
- Aged Cheddar
- Paired with the Glenlivet 12 year
- Smoked Gouda
- Paired with the Glenlivet 15 year
- Brie and Orange Marmalade
- Paired with the Glenlivet 18 year
- Cinnamon Apple Goat Cheese Doughnut Hole
- Paired with the Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Batch Cafe & Bar is located at 118 E. Congress St. For more information on the event, visit Batch Cafe & Bar’s Facebook Event Page.