The intimate dining adventure includes five courses and wines from Austria and Slovenia.
This summer, The Coronet has been hosting a series of “Seat at the Table” dinners, and the next event is happening from 7 – 10 p.m. on Tuesday, August 28.
The private five-course dinner includes cuisine from chef Moody Elbarasi and a handpicked Austrian and Slovenian wine selection from Circo Vino‘s Sariya Jarasviroj Brown.
This reservation-only dining experience is a can’t-miss affair. All of the past “Seat at the Table” dinners have sold out quickly, with the previous event completely filling up in just a couple of days.
Seats are $70 per person with wine pairings. The required reservation can be made by calling (520) 444-2830.
“Seat at the Table” Dinner Menu
- Trout and Dandelion Pate – with pear and olive aspic, Barrio toast, whole grain mustard, and Coronet cellar pickles.
- Paired with Domaine Ciringa, Sauvingnon Blanc
- Seared Scallop – with slow roasted onion, celeriac root mash, caper and apple cream sauce, and chicken cracklins.
- Paired with Malat, Grüner Veltliner
- Duck Breast – with caraway sorrel parsley parsnip puree, hot yellow beer and white pepper jam, smoked asparagus, and duck jus.
- Paired with Johanneshof Reinisch, Pinot Noir
- Berry and Wild Mushroom Braised Deer – with smoked oyster and herb sauce, broccolini pearl onion, and English peas over burnt rye.
- Paired with Johanneshof Reinisch, Zweigelt
- Eastern Mess – broken merangue, kakanien spice mix, and seasonal berries.
- Paired with Malat Kremstal Brut Rose
The Coronet is located at 402 E. 9th St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, including the dinner with Circo Vino, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.