The dinner that's been a hit all summer rolls out another five-course menu with Synergy Fine Wines.
If it were a popularity contest, this dinner would be near the top of the list.
This summer, The Coronet has been hosting a series of “Seat at the Table” dinners, and the next event is happening from 7 – 10 p.m. on Tuesday, August 14.
Chef Moody Elbarasi is teaming up with Synergy Fine Wines to create a dinner that’s worth every last crumb of the five-course dinner.
One of the most unique features of the dinner is that you’re the center of attention while it’s closed off to the general public. All of the past “Seat at the Table” dinners have sold out quickly, and this current menu has already been filling up.
Seats are $70 per person with wine pairings. The required reservations can be made by calling (520) 444-2830.
“Seat at the Table” Dinner Menu
- Salad of Burrata and Bruleed Stone Fruit – with rocket, mint, serrano pepper, fried basil, and lemon ginger oil
- Paired with Fiore Arneis, Langhe
- Wild Mushroom Risotto – with roasted snails, Gorgonzola, asparagus, roasted grapes, black truffle, pickled fennel, and dill
- Paired with San Lorenzo Cortese, Gavi
- Piedmont Style Beef Tartar– with hazelnut, anchovy, fig, and house crackers
- Paired with Vajra Barbera, Alba
- Hot Chili Lamb and Chestnut Stuffed Quail – with red wine braised greens, Egyptian fava beans, montebore sauce, and herb elderberry coulis
- Paired with Sottimano Nebbiolo, Langhe
- Pistachio Orange Biancomangare – with almond, jam, and cinnamon
- Paired with Ca del Re Moscato, Asti
If you can’t make it this time, you’re almost out of time. The last “Seat at the Table” dinner of the summer is on August 28th with Circo Vino.
The Coronet is located at 402 E. 9th St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, including the dinner with Synergy Fine Wines, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.