The summer dinner series continues at The Coronet as the restaurant shuts its doors for the night for a private dinner
All summer long, The Coronet is hosting a series of “Seat at the Table” dinners, and the next meal is happening from 7 – 10 p.m. on Tuesday, July 31.
This time around, The Coronet has invited Mary Grace Rodarte of Valley of the Sun Fine Wines to the table for a serving of compatibility at its finest in five courses.
One of the most unique features of the dinner is that you’re the center of attention while it’s closed off to the general public. The last “Seat at the Table” dinner was a hit, and this one is already off to a good start with nearly half of the seats already taken.
This dinner is slightly larger, too, with a total of 40 spots available.
Seats are $70 per person with wine pairings. The required reservations can be made by calling (520) 444-2830.
“Seat at the Table” Dinner Menu
- Chilled Butter Poached Monkfish – with beluga lentils, green chermoula, creme fraiche, and caviar
- Paired with J.J. Vincent Cremant de Bourgogne
- Squid Ink Spaghetti – with a nested quail egg, Japanese eggplant, crispy shallot, and sheep’s milk mornay
- Paired with Michel Chapoutier la Cibiose Blanc, Grenache Blanc Blend
- Pork Loin – with horseradish pomme puree, Coronet chopped pickles, carrots, and Moutard beurre rouge
- Paired with Chateau de la Chaize Brouilly Cru
- Chili-Honey Lambs Liver Flatbread – radish turmeric goat cheese, roasted beet, smoked salt, and cilantro
- Paired with Chateau Lassegue les Cadrans Grand Cru St. Emilion
- Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras – with tropical fruit terrine and spice blackberry cream
- Paired with C. Mouiex la Fleur Renaissance
If you can’t make it to the table, you’ve been excused, but keep an eye out for one of the next dinners which include:
- August 14 with Synergy Wines
- August 28th with Circo Vino
The Coronet is located at 402 E. 9th St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, including the dinner with Mary Grace Rodarte of Valley of the Sun Fine Wines, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.