The dinner series is rolling strong with another five-course dinner paired with Spanish wines
The popular “Seat at the Table” dinner series is still going strong at The Coronet, and the next event is happening from 7 – 10 p.m. on Tuesday, September 18.
It’s an intimate five-course dinner that includes crafty creations from chef Moody Elbarasi and Spanish wines selected by Andres Ramirez of Synergy Fine Wines.
All throughout the summer, the reservation-only dinner has been somewhat of a hot commodity, and all of the past “Seat at the Table” dinners have either filled up quickly or sold out completely.
Seats are $70 per person with wine pairings. The required reservation can be made by calling (520) 444-2830.
“Seat at the Table” Dinner Menu
- Charred Octopus Salad – with local greens and warm garlic vinaigrette
- Paired with the Casa De Valor, Cava Brut Nature
- Herb Stuffed Grilled Branzino – with a plum and pink peppercorn beurre blanc
- Paired with the Bodegas Muga, Rosa
- Red Wine and Sherry Braised Oxtail – with charred carrot, roast radish, and greens
- Paired with the Breca, Garnacha Del Fuego
- A Pigs Trotter – stuffed with prosciutto, anchovy, and potato
- Paired with the Sierra Cantabria Rioja Crianza, Tempranillo
- Membrillio – assorted cheese, herbs, roast walnuts, local honey, and fruit
- Paired with the Alvear Fino with Pedro Ximenez Sherry, Thyme, and Lavender Ice
The Coronet is located at 402 E. 9th St. For more “Seat at the Table” dinner series information, including the dinner with Synergy Fine Wines, call (520) 444-2830 or visit cafecoronet.com.