It's a homecoming dinner at Maynards as their Summer Wine Tour nears its end
The Summer Wine Tour is finally home, sweet home.
All summer long, Maynards Market & Kitchen has been sending you around the world with their Summer Wine Tour, and now they’re bringing you back to the motherland from 7 – 9 p.m. on Friday, September 21.
Sommelier Will Olendorf and executive chef Brian Smith are creating top-notch combinations of wines and food that come right out of the Sonoran desert’s backyard.
Colin Liebing from the local distributor Quench will also be there to help you choose the perfect wine — whether it be before dinner or afterward to enjoy at home.
Seats are $60 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Tickets are available at maynardstucson.com.
Arizona Summer Wine Dinner Menu
- Arizona Beef Tartare – with jalapeño aioli, pomegranate, cured duck egg, and puffed sweet potato
- Paired with Callaghan Buena Suerta 2015
- Ancho Glazed Quail – with apple-chorizo stuffing, Ayocote Morado beans, and celery root
- Paired with Dos Cabezas Red 2014
- Desert Campfire – Ibarra chocolate, mezcal marshmallow, mesquite crumble, prickly pear, and horchata sorbet
- Paired with Sand Reckoner R 2015
Maynards Market & Kitchen is located on 400 N. Toole Ave. For more information, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.