Ingredients sourced locally and served onto your plate.
In the midst of their second annual “Grange within Range” dinner series, Tohono Chul Garden Bistro is delivering a “Chiles, Chocolate & Chemistry” menu from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Friday, October 19.
This dinner will feature flavor profiles from local purveyors within a 75-mile radius, including cocktails with Three Wells Distilling Company‘s spirits.
Much like last month’s “Crop to Kitchen” dinner, this meal is sure to draw a crowd to the bistro and 49-acre park. Next month, the ingredients will be sourced within a 50-mile radius during the “Soil to Soul” dinner.
Tickets are $75 per person, which includes tax and service. The cocktail hour begins at 5:30 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m.
“Chiles, Chocolate & Chemistry” Dinner Menu
- Buckaloo Pumpkin “Bon Bon” – pumpkin pie distillation, white chocolate, and ancho pipette
- Bacon and Egg – smoked E & R pork belly, sous vide quail egg, purple park potato, and fermented arbol aioli
- O’odham Squash “Caviar” – Sonoran white wheat blini, cascabel-goat milk crème fraiché
- Sonoran Campfire – Forbes sausage kebab, cocoa braised yucca, pasilla-chocolate, ash, and pliable smoke
- Tohono Bucco – cocoa braised short ribs, bone marrow flan, blistered chiles, tomatoes, Mexican saffron and carrot purée, and wolfberry glacé
- Cookies and Cream – mulato-Green Valley pecan sablè, prickly pear leche, burnt honey froth, and carbonated chocolate
- Abby Lee Farms
- Forbes Meat Company
- High Energy Agriculture
- Rattlebox Farm
- Southwinds Farm
- Three Wells Distilling Company