Dishes are plated to look and taste like the gardens surrounding the bistro.
The “Grange within Range” dinner series gets closer to home as Tohono Chul Garden Bistro crafts the “Soil to Soul” menu from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Friday, November 16.
This dinner will feature flavor profiles from local purveyors within a 50-mile radius, which are paired with beer from Button Brew House. Other local purveyors joining the dinner are Arevalos Farms, Forbes Meat Co., Green Valley Pecan Company, Malcons Honey, and Peace Love and Smoked Cheese.
Last month’s “Chiles, Chocolate & Chemistry” dinner was a hit and drew in a crowd to the bistro and 49-acre park. This is also your last time to enjoy the three-part dinner series — for now — as it comes to a conclusion for the season.
Tickets are $75 per person, which includes tax and service. The cocktail hour begins at 5:30 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m.
“Soil to Soul” Dinner Menu
- Tepary and Basil Bruschetta – grilled breadsmith, native beans, and park grown Genovese
- Winter Squash Arancini – local squash, pecans, garden leaves, and Malcom’s Honey
- Hand-made Burrata – house-made cream filled cheese, courtyard kumquat chutney, local greens, purple Cherokee tomato, and I’Itoi onion
- Lasagna Neo – “Family Farms Tomato” and basil sauce, aerated “Peace Love and Smoked Cheese,” “Pappardelle” pasta, and croccante
- Stage Cut Braciole – Forbes Meat Co. flank stank, local sorrel pesto, and goat cheese
- DIY Churromiso – caramel churros, piped sweet mascarpone, and Arbuckle orange coffee