We've compiled a list of available culinary jobs to get your journey started.
Finding employment can be exhausting at times, a bit tedious, and quite honestly, a lot of work. However, there are plenty of restaurants looking for the talents you possess.
One of the hardest parts is actually finding the jobs to apply for, but don’t worry — we’ve compiled a list of jobs available in the food and beverage industry to get your journey started.
So, if you’re hungry for a new job, take a bite out of one of these available positions. And stay tuned for updates.
- You’d be in charge of inventory, ordering of food and supplies, optimizing profits, and more.
- Sounds like a great gig, right?
Front of the house (cashier, bartender, server, runner, host, busser)
Americano • Mexicano
- Serving drinks to multiple people at once your kind of thing?
- Job duties include an open availability, reliable transportation, a working phone, must be punctual, and most importantly “ready to learn.”
Canyon’s Crown Restaurant and Pub
- Job duties include delivering a great customer experience, interacting with guests, presenting the menu, helping customers select their meals, and more.
Dolce Vita Italian Bistro
- Must have server experience — experience in Italian cuisine is a plus.
Holy Smokin’ Butts BBQ
- Job duties include setting the table, presenting the menu and helping customers select food, delivering food to tables, delivering a great customer experience, and more.
Lindy’s Off 4th
- Job is asking for a good knowledge of mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks, along with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
Little Anthony’s Diner
- Job duties include taking orders from customers, serving food and beverages, delivering top-notch customer service, operating the cash register, and more.
- Job duties include cleaning and preparing all booths and tables, sweeping and mopping, clearing empty or finished dishes from tables, and more.
New Delhi Palace
- Job duties include working in a “team-oriented, fast-paced and a guest-centric environment.”
Back of the house (dishwasher, cook, line cook, sous chef)
- The job prefers a minimum of two years experience on a fast-paced hot line and line cooks may be required to do prep work as well.
Part-Time Line Cook
- Job duties include a hard-working line cook with grill experience that knows about food temperatures and has a great attitude.
Part-Time Kitchen Staff
- Preparation and plating of beans, desserts, appetizers, and salads. May also help washing large volumes of dishes, and other duties.
Sentinel Peak Brewing Company
- “Motivated line cooks” wanted.
Street Taco & Beer Co.
- They’re looking for someone who can set up workstations, grill meat and chicken, cook dishes to business standards, follow health and safety guidelines, and plenty more.
If you have an available job in the food and beverage industry in Tucson, please submit the details to email@example.com.