Several restaurants are making it easy for you to spread your love.
It’s that time of year – Mother’s Day 2019. Time to make sure your mom knows she’s number one in your heart, in case you hadn’t already been doing so in the lead up.
More likely than not, your mother prepared meals galore for you when you needed it most. So take her out this Mother’s Day 2019 (and skip the cleanup, too).
Per usual, Tucson is home to more than enough options to give her a huge edible “I love you.” Check out the following list of restaurants to make sure you get your reservations in on time.
We’ll frequently add to this list as we become aware of additional Mother’s Day specials, so check back often if you’re having trouble settling on a place.
100 S. Avenida del Convento, Suite 150
Agustin Kitchen is offering up a special Mother’s Day menu just for you and Mom from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
It’s going to be buffet-style and will feature an Omelette Bar, Eggs Benedict Florentine, Prime Rib Carving Station, and House Baked Goods. Take a look at the full menu.
Seats are $50 for adults, $25 for kids 7-13 years old, and anyone younger with that (and an appetite) can eat for free.
For more information, call (520) 398-5382 or visit agustinkitchen.com.
Azul Restaurant at the Westin La Paloma
3800 E. Sunrise Dr.
This year, there are going to be two seating times for the Mother’s Day Brunch, which are happening at 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
The menu has yet to be released, but it’s going to be $59.50 for adults, $25.50 for kids between the ages of 6-12 years old, and anyone younger than that can eat for free.
Reservations are required, so be sure to grab your seats ahead of time.
For more information, visit westinlapalomaresort.com.
The Carriage House
135 S. 6th Ave.
The Carriage House is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Seats are $45 per person, kids 7 – 13 years old are $25 each, and anyone younger than that can eat for free.
- Honey Maple Pork Loin
- Prime Rib Roast with Horseradish Cream and Jus
Mother’s Day 2-19 Brunch Specialties
- Buttermilk Pancakes, Maple Syrup, and Cinnamon Chantilly Cream
- Crab, Asparagus, Gruyère Quiche
- Chorizo Chilaquiles Red Chile Velouté
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Country Sausage and Sage Gravy
- House Cured Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, Capers, Red Onions, on Griddled Flatbread
- Tortilla Espanola with Artichokes, Caramelized Onion, and Piquillo
Salads and Starches
- Orange and Jicama Salad with Mint
- Wheatberry, Cauliflower, Broccoli Salad with Grapefruit Supremes, Lemon Citronette
- Spinach, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Hard Cooked Egg, Bacon, Green Goddess
- Creamy Polenta
- Chocolate Torte with Chocolate Mousse and Puffed Toffee
- Pink Macaroons with Salted Caramel Ganache
- Lemon Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake with Whipped Cream
Make your reservations by calling (520) 615-6100 and keep up by following The Carriage House’s Facebook event page.
CeeDee Jamaican Kitchen
135 S. 6th Ave.
CeeDee Jamaican Kitchen is throwing a Mother’s Day bash from 1 – 6 p.m.
To properly celebrate, they’ll be bringing in musical performances, too, by the Dub Society and Lion Brimstone. The Cover to get in is just $5 per person.
For more information, check out CeeDee Jamaican Kitchen’s Facebook event page.
Charro Del Rey
178 E. Broadway Blvd.
Charro Del Rey has some Mother’s Day specials you won’t want to pass up.
The restaurant is providing $4 mimosas for adults and kids 10 years old and under can eat for free (two free kids meals with any full priced entree).
For more information, visit charrodelrey.com.
El Charro Café
311 N. Court Ave. • 7725 N. Oracle Rd. • 6910 E. Sunrise Dr.
All three locations want to celebrate with mom this year.
Each will be offering $4 margaritas for those over the age of 21, and children that are 10 years old and under can eat for free. One full priced entree is good for up to two free kids meals.
For more information, visit elcharrocafe.com.
188 E. Broadway Blvd.
The downtown restaurant is offering Mother’s Day specials, including $4 margaritas and kids 10 years old and under can eat for free (two free kids meals with any full priced entree).
For more information, visit charrosteak.com.
Cielos at the Lodge on the Desert
306 N. Alvernon Way
Celebrate mom with a delicious brunch at Cielos at the Lodge on the Desert from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
This year’s menu consists of Honey Baked Ham with Del Bac Whiskey Chipotle Glaze, Baked Salmon with Apple Serrano Sauce, a Prime Rib Carving Table, a Made-to-Order Pasta Station, and more. Check out the full menu if that’s got your tummy grumbling.
Seats are $42 per person and $17 for kids.
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 320-2000 or visit Cielos at the Lodge on the Desert’s Facebook event page.
402 E. 9th St.
The Coronet is honoring the holiday this year with a special Mother’s Day menu beginning at 9 a.m. The regular menu will be available, along with several specials as well. Make sure to call ahead for reservations, as seating is limited.
Mother’s Day Menu:
- Yogurt – seasonal fruit, roasted hazelnuts, and honey
- Steelhead Salad – asparagus, watermelon radish, spinach, walnut, roasted tomatoes, and champagne vinaigrette
- Gazpacho – chilled tomato, basil and strawberry soup, and dill yogurt cucumber salad
- Eggs and Hominy – two poached eggs on cotija and hominy polenta, tomatillo crema, black beans, and leafy greens
- Arugula, Shallot, and Brie Galette – with leafy greens
- Local Bacon and Heirloom Tomato Sandwich – with white cheddar pimento cheese
- Rosemary Sliced Ham – with chive whipped potatoes, seared asparagus, green beans, and red eye gravy
- Belgian Waffle – butter and real maple syrup
For more information, call (520) 222-9889 or visit cafecoronet.com.
The Cup Cafe
311 E. Congress St.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at The Cup Cafe with their full menu, and some featured items just for mom from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mother’s Day Specials
- Tamale and Eggs – green chile and pork tamale from Tucson Tamale Company, eggs any style, verde crema, pico do gallow, cotija cheese, and calabacitas ($16)
- Breakfast Paella – shrimp, clams, andouille sausage, chicken, poached egg, and saffron rice ($17)
- Petite and Fritas – petite beef tenderloin, sweet potato fritas, grilled asparagus, and port shallot sauce ($18)
For more information, call (520) 798-1618 or visit hotelcongress.com.
Hilton El Conquistador Tucson
10000 N. Oracle Rd.
The El Conquistador is offering a Mother’s Day brunch from 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
They’ll be offering Shrimp Salad, Honey & Black Pepper Roasted Salmon, Prime Rib, Flank Steak Carne Asada, Mini Fruit Tarts, Eclairs, Lemon Shortcake, and much more.
Seats are $61 for adults, children between the ages of 6-12 years old are $24 each, and anyone younger than that can eat for free.
You can check out the full menu and find more information by visiting hiltonelconquistador.com.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd.
Mom deserves the royal treatment on Mother’s Day, so why not bring the family and celebrate with her in style at Hacienda Del Sol.
A special menu will be offered from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for $75 per person, $32 for children 7 – 14 years old, and kids 6 years old and under eat for free.
Mother’s Day 2019 Brunch
- Eggs Benedict
- Waffles with Berries and Maple Syrup
- Bacon and Sausage
- Home Fried Red Potatoes
- Cheese Blintz with Berry Coulis
- Omelette Bar
- Carving Station – country ham and prime rib with horseradish, sour cream, and au jus
- Carving Ham
- Prime Rib – with horseradish sour cream and au jus
- Traditional Caesar Salad – parmesan cheese, crouton, and lemon caper vinaigrette
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Roasted Carrot, quinoa, dried cranberries, frisee, toasted almonds, goat cheese, and sherry vinaigrette
- Green papaya, grilled pineapple, spicy peanuts, watercress, mint, cilantro, and lime serrano vinaigrette
- Smoked Salmon
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Snow Crab Claws
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Imported and Domestic Cheese
- Charcuterie Platters -with Grilled Vegetables, Assorted Crackers
- Roasted Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Swiss Cheese, Mushroom and Caramelized Onion Quiche
- Brussel Sprout, Bacon, Quinoa, Wild Rice Hash with Pico de Gallo
- Crab Salad Profiterole
- Jambalya with Crayfish and Chicken Sausage
- Asparagus and Gruyere in the Blanket
- Mac N’ Cheese
- Almond Passion Fruit Cream Puffs
- Hummingbird Cake
- Chocolate Turtles
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes
- Berry French Macaroons
- Lemon Trifle
- Raspberry Rose Panna Cotta
- Lavender Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée
- Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 529-3500 or visit haciendadelsol.com.
Harvest Oro Valley
10355 N La Canada Dr.
Harvest is giving mom a couple options this year with a Brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Dinner from 4 – 9 p.m. on Mother’s Day. Take a peek a the specialty menu items, although the regular brunch and lunch menus will be available, too.
- Chicken or Pork Chorizo Chilaquiles – topped with two fried eggs, avocado, and queso fresco ($13.90)
- Lox Quiche – with dill cream cheese, smashed yukon gold potatoes, and organic field greens ($10.90)
- Veal Loin Chops – with caramelized pearl onion demi, and served with purple mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, and asparagus ($26.90)
- Chilean Sea Bass – with hibiscus reduction sauce, served with citrus risotto and seasonal vegetables ($32)
For more information, visit harvestov.com.
The Horseshoe Grill
7713 E. Broadway Blvd.
Spend the day and brunch with mom at The Horseshoe Grill from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. It’s $49 for adults, an additional $15 if you’d prefer unlimited mimosas, $14 for children 5-12 years old, and kids under 5 years old ear for free.
There is also an option to add $15 per person for endless Mimosas. You’ll have the option of Orange, Pineapple, Strawberry, Cranberry, or Prickly Pear.
One thing to note is that the regular menu will not be available at the time.
Brunch Buffet Menu
- Prime Rib and Turkey Carving Stations
- Cook-to-Order Omelet Station
- Waffle Bar
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Smoked Beef Brisket
- Smoked Salmon
- Hot Roasted Vegetables
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cheese Assortment
- Cold Salads
- Fresh Fruit
- Crab Legs
- Dessert Assortment
- House Made Cobbler
For more information, call (520) 838-0404 or visit The Horseshoe Grill’s Facebook event page.
2564 E. Grant Rd.
On Mother’s Day, Kingfisher will be open from 5 p.m. – midnight and will be serving their regular menu, along with a handful of special dishes for the holiday.
It’s bound to be a busy day, so make sure to snag your reservations early.
For more information, call (520) 323-7739 or visit kingfishertucson.com.
2041 S. Craycroft Rd.
The Italian restaurant is treating moms to a “Build Your Own Sangria and Bellini Bar” this Mother’s Day.
“Build Your Own” Menu
- Syrups and Jams – Peach Preserves, Basil Strawberry Syrup, Rosemary, Lemongrass, and Citrus
Cranberry Syrup, Lavender Mint Syrup, Prickly Pear Syrup
- Fresh Fruit – Kiwi, Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Apple, Oranges, Lemon, Lime, Pineapple, Cucumber, Jalapeno, and Watermelon
- Fresh Herbs – Rosemary, Mint, Basil, and Cilantro
Special Food Items
- Goat Cheese, Mission Fig, Prosciutto, Arugula Tart, and Blackberry Acai Reduction
- Parmesan and White Cheddar Risotto – with Peas, Pickled Radish, and Bay Scallops
- Italian Chocolate Ricotta Cake
For more information, head over to mamalouisas.com.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 N. Toole Ave.
Take mom on a special brunch date at Maynards Market and Kitchen this Mother’s Day from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The featured brunch is $55 per person and $20 for children 10 years old and under.
Starter (choice of):
- Barrio Bread Tomato Focaccia – burrata, green almond, ramps, and nigella seeds
- Chilled Sweet Corn Veloute – jalapeno jam, Pima corn crouton, epazote-lime oil, and cilantro
- Petite Gem Lettuce – buttermilk-herb vinaigrette, goat cheese, radish, and puffed grains
Entree (choice of):
- Seared Scallops – with cauliflower risotto, apple chutney, Spanish peanut, and celery
- Chicken Milanese – with mustard cream, frisee salad, and caper vinaigrette
- Virginia Ham Benedict – with an English Muffin, poached eggs, purple asparagus, sauce choron, and dressed greens
- Sweet Pea Agnolotti – with ricotta, mushroom brodo, Parmesan, and anise hyssop oil
- Brioche French Toast – with cajeta banana foster, walnut, and mezcal cream
Dessert (choice of):
- Chocolate-Mint Cheesecake Tart – with salted chocolate mousse and cocoa nib
- French Apple Cake – with whey caramel and Chantilly cream
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 545-0577 or visit maynardstucson.com.
Mother’s Day 2019 at Signature Grill
3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
Signature Grill at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa is offering a Mother’s Day menu from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The buffet is $69 per adult, $24 for children 6 – 12 years old, and children 5 years old and under are free.
- Chilled Michelada-style cocktail shrimp
- Steamed clams
- Jumbo scallops
- Eggs Benedict
- Omelets (made-to-order)
- Horseradish Crusted Prime Rib
- Rosemary Leg of Lamb
- Red Wine Braised Short Rib
- Halibut IPA Roasted Chicken
- Traditional Pozole
- Tomato Bisque
Sides and More
- Fruit Spread
- Salad selections
- Buttermilk and Chive Potato Puree
- Roasted Summer Squash
- Bronzed Fennel
- Lobster ad Edamame Risotto
- Handcrafted Selection by the pastry team
To make reservations, call (520) 791-6064 or visit JW Marriott Tucson’s Facebook Page for more information.
6453 N. Oracle Rd.
The Parish will serve their limited brunch menu plus special features from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Reservations are encouraged and will only be taken online.
To make reservations, visit theparishtucson.com.
1785 E. River Rd.
In honor of Mother’s Day, Sullivan’s Steakhouse is serving up a special prix fixe Brunch with new items including a Lump Crab Cake Eggs Benedict.
In addition, everyone who comes in for Brunch on Mother’s Day will also receive a special 20% off.
For more information, head over to sullivanssteakhouse.com.
Tanque Verde Ranch
14301 E. Speedway Blvd.
Tanque Verde Ranch is cooking up a special Mother’s Day 2019 lunch at two different seating times — noon and 2:30 p.m.
They’ll be offering appetizers, entrees, dessert, and more. Reservations are required, so be sure to do that by calling (866) 413-3833.
Seats are $65 for adults and $32.50 for kids.
For more information, check out Tanque Verde Ranch’s Facebook event page.
Tavolino Ristorante Italiano
2890 E. Skyline Dr.
In addition to the regular menu, Tavolino will be offering a special Mother’s Day menu beginning at 11 a.m.
Zuppa Del Giorno
- Minestra Con Polpette Di Pollo – Vegetable soup with homemade chicken meatballs ($12)
- Timballo Di Polenta Con Manzo – homemade polenta filled with shredded short rib, asiago, smoked mozzarella, fontina, and topped with a red wine cremini mushroom reduction ($14)
- Cannelloni Di Mare – homemade cannelloni fill with shrimp, crab, baby scallops, mozzarella and Parmesan, served over creamy lobster bisque ($26)
- Bistecca All Griglia – grilled 12 ounce ribeye steak and chimichurri, served over roasted polenta and colored cauliflower ($35)
- Cannoli Con Bacche Fresche – ricotta and chocolate-filled cannoli, served with chocolate sauce and fresh berries ($9)
For more information and to make reservations, call (520) 531-1913 or visit tavolinoristorante.com.
2033 E. Speedway Blvd. • 2910 N. Swan Rd. • 446 N. Campbell Ave. • 250 S. Craycroft Rd.
As a form of appreciation and dedication to mothers all around, Trident is letting all moms eat for free on Mother’s Day.
Right now, there are four locations, including the recently opened Trident Pizza Pub, so take your mother to her favorite or most convenient location.
For more information, visit tridentgrill.com.
Wildflower American Cuisine
7037 N. Oracle Rd.
Wildflower wants you to come down for Mother’s Day while they serve their regular lunch menu, along with a supplementary menu with featured items.
Mother’s Day 2019 Specials
- Stuffed French Toast – with almond butter, honey whipped mascarpone, and strawberry jam
- Roasted Sea Bass – with spring pea, creamy cauliflower, shaved asparagus, and Meyer lemon vinaigrette
- Blue Crab Omelette – with truffled eggs, asparagus, crème fraiche, and crispy potato
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib – with charred broccolini, smashed baby potato, au jus & horseradish.
Additionally, you can have a toast to mom with a mimosa or choose from one of the restaurant’s selection of wine by the glass or bottle.
For more information, call (520) 219-4230 or visit wildflowertucson.com.
Zinman’s Food Shop
111 W. 4th St.
Zinman’s Food Shop is combining the two holidays for a Persian Mother Supper Night.
The morning menu will be limited to items such as firfir, tofu scramble, pasta salad, potatoes, chorizo, biscuits and gravy until 2 p.m. From 2 – 9 p.m. there is going to be a special Persian Supper with tah dig, dolma, a special desert, and more.
For those observing Ramadan, the food shop is staying open until 9 p.m. starting on Mother’s Day and until Wednesday, June 5.
For more information, visit Zinman’s Food Shop’s Facebook page.