Happy hour is 3 - 6 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Local sports bar and restaurant Trident Grill opened its newest concept Trident Pizza Pub this morning at 446 N. Campbell Ave., which previously housed Grimaldi’s Pizzeria.
Trident owners Nelson Miller, Danny Gallego, and Jason Machamer signed the lease for the 2,510-square-foot space. Renovations include a walk-up window for takeaway pizza, roll-up windows, a new seating arrangement, and a new kitchen layout.
“It’s gonna be all about the Trident atmosphere,” Machamer said in a previous interview.
The brick oven pizza will feature a thin crust and crispy edges with gourmet and traditional favorite toppings available. The drink menu features 18 beers on tap. Wine is available via draft and bottle.
Trident Pizza Pub Menu Highlights
- Wings (6 for $7, 12 for $13) – choose from mild, hot, Chef from Hell BBQ, or lemon pepper
- Calamari Diablo ($11.50) – olive oil, red pepper flakes, red sauce, garlic bread
- Trident Knots ($5) – garlic, warm red sauce
- Truffle Tots ($7.50) – truffle oil, parmesan cheese, garlic aioli
- Crispy Cauliflower ($8.5) – drizzled with buffalo sauce, ranch
- Beefsteak & Burrata Salad ($10) – thick-cut tomato, burrata, basil, Alfonso’s olive oil, white balsamic
- Centurion Pizza (10″ $12.50, 16″ $20) – sausage, pepperoni, ham, soppressata, red sauce, house cheese
- BBQ Chicken Pizza (10″ $12.50, 16″ $20) – barbecue sauce, chicken, bacon, red onion, house cheese, cilantro
- 007 Pizza ($15) – Impossible Burger, mushrooms, three-tomato bruschetta, bell peppers, onions, red sauce, vegan mozzarella, cauliflower crust
- Grinder (hot or cold, $12.50) – ham, capicola, soppressata, provolone, romaine, sliced tomato, red onion, bell peppers, red wine vinaigrette
- Smashed Caprese Hero ($12.50 with choice of tots or pasta salad) – fresh mozzarella, basil, 3-tomato bruschetta, pistachio pesto
Select pizza is also available by the slice: $4 for cheese and $5 for pepperoni, Centurion, or veggie.
Happy hour is 3 – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Trident Pizza Pub Happy Hour Specials
- $1 off all craft beer, well cocktails, and draft wine
- $5 Truffle Tots, (2) Chicken Parm Sliders, or (2) Meatball Sliders
- $6 Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower, 3-Tomato Bruschetta, or Rotini & 2 Meatballs
- $8 Any slice & any pint
“It’s a good location as far as being able to reach people who might enjoy a slice and a beer before or after a game at UA,” said Susan French, executive director of marketing with Trident. “Trident restaurants are known to be great gathering places for TV sports game day; now people just have the option of enjoying a delicious pizza.”
Trident Pizza Pub is the fourth restaurant in the Trident family. The original Trident Grill is located at 2033 E. Speedway Blvd., Trident Grill II at 2960 N. Swan Rd., and Trident Grill III at 250 S. Craycroft Rd.