You're darn tootin' this ain't a weekend you'll want to miss.
Tanque Verde Ranch is hosting their fourth annual Boots n Brews Craft Beer and Culinary Weekend from Friday, January 31 – Sunday, February 2.
From the beginning, Boots n Brews was created to spread the word about craft beers in the area, feature culinary pairings, and show off the extraordinary views at the ranch. Each day will be filled with different activities and separate opportunities to try what the local breweries and cuisine have to offer.
This is a huge weekend of events including beer tastings, horseback riding, a cowboy cookout dinner, Wyatt Earp Texas Hold’em, live music, and more. You’ve got a couple options, too, depending on what kind of experience you’d like to have at the ranch.
You have options, too — a day pass or weekend package
Like the previous years, there is a tickets for the one-day pass are $55 a person, and are only valid for events happening on Saturday. Each ticket includes beer tastings, live music, and the dinner buffet.
VIP Tickets are also available for $65 per person and include beer tastings, live music, dinner, a t-shirt, beer mug, bag, and accessories.
However, if you feel like staying the night or multiple nights at the ranch, they’ve got rooms starting at $200 per person, which gives you access to multiple things happening on all three days.
Boots n Brews Craft Beer & Culinary Weekend Schedule
Friday, January 31 (weekend package only)
- Tap takeover with Uncle Bear’s Brewery in the Dog House Saloon from 5 – 7 p.m.
- Test your luck with Wyatt Earp Texas Hold ‘Em starting at 6 p.m.
Saturday, February 1 (day pass & weekend package)
- Day-pass tickets are $55 per person (unless you’ve already got a room at the ranch)
- Intros to Breweries & Tastings is from 4:30 – 8 p.m. The participating breweries include:
- Barrio Brewing Company
- BlackRock Brewers
- Button Brew House
- Copper Brothel Brewery
- Copper Mine Brewing Company
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Company
- Dillinger Brewing Company
- Sentinel Peak Brewing Company
- Uncle Bear’s Brewery
- Enhanced Cowboy Cookout Dinner from 5:30 – 9 p.m.
- Menu features steak, chicken, cowboy beans, and more
- Check out the full menu
Sunday, February 2 (weekend package only)
- Breakfast Ride from 7:30 – 10 a.m.
- The freshly cooked breakfast includes blueberry pancakes, ranch-style eggs, bacon, orange juice, and more
- You can either ride a horse or bike to breakfast
View this post on Instagram
Cowboy Cookout goods… ? . . . ?: @erinwriting #cowboycookout #cookout #bbqcookout #outback #outbackcookout #grillout #grilling #pricklypear #pricklypearmargarita #desertcookout #allyoucaneat #beans #bakedpotatoe #steak #tucsonfoodie #arizonafood #diningaz #azdining #tucsonfood #tucsondining #azadventures
The full weekend schedule can be seen at tanqueverderanch.com. I reckon this roundup of weekend events will have you hootin’ and hollering all the way until Monday.