Featuring a variety of Mediterranean dishes, Pita Jungle is mixing things up this summer with its recently launched “Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu.”
The new bites include the Super Greens Nordic Salad and a Shaved Korean Beef Lavash Wrap — just a couple of the items from the menu the restaurant is calling “health and taste booster-themed.”
Plus, with a new and limited menu comes a potential mid-week getaway for wine lovers.
Pita Jungle has a pretty sweet deal on Wednesdays with half-priced bottles of wine, including the Jungle Vino private label that the restaurant released earlier in the year. For example, the 2019 Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon are $13 a bottle.
Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu
- Moroccan Gazpacho – a chilled soup with tomato, cucumber, onion, cilantro, celery, jalapeno, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, seasonings. Served with pine nuts, and your choice of cucumbers or pita chips
- Avocado Hummus – garbanzo beans, avocado, tahini, fresh garlic, EVOO, lemon juice, jalapeno, pico de gallo, served with blue corn chips
- Original Hummus and Pickles with Wood-Fired Pita Chips – a delicious dip of flavors, textures, and super nutrition. Garnished with spices, diced pickled red onions, and more pickles
- Wood-Fired Medchilada – savory garlic-cilantro chicken in a beef bone broth enchilada sauce, cheddar, and feta, turmeric cauliflower rice, cabbage-kale super greens, fresh jalapenos, radish, pico de gallo, pine nuts, almond flour, gluten-free pita
- Shaved Korean Beef Lavash Wrap – premium shaved beef cuts, spicy gochujang sauce, flash sautéed super greens, Tuscan kale, red and green cabbage, bell peppers, garlic, ginger, red onion, pea sprouts, on a lavash wrap with a cabbage kale super greens side salad
- Chicken Avocado Pita Tostada – grilled and chopped marinated all-natural chicken breast, avocado, cilantro-avocado crema, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickled red onions, corn, bell peppers, black beans, black bean hummus, feta, pine nuts, baby arugula, pea sprouts, chipotle vinaigrette, honey, on a pita tostada
- Super Greens Nordic Salad – wood-fired salmon, avocado, baby greens, seasonal mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, sprouts, taboule, with lemon vinaigrette
- Turmeric Ginger Brown Rice Pudding – served with a pistachio garnish
There are two Pita Jungle spots in Tucson located at 5340 E. Broadway Blvd. and 7090 N. Oracle Rd. For more information, visit pitajungle.com.