It sure feels like summer outside but it’s actually still spring, and with that comes new menus at restaurants all around town. There are plenty blooming in the city right now, but here’s one in particular.
North Italia, over at 2995 E. Skyline Dr., just introduced a taste of spring with four new dishes, some seasonal changes to regular menu staples, and nine new cocktails.
It’s a wonderful time to make some changes and reveal new additions since there are a few celebratory events on the horizon. You’ve got Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and then graduation — a perfect opportunity to toast to spring.
Check out the brand new dinner and brunch dishes below, and if you’re curious about the other additions, check out the Sunrise location’s full menu.
Spring dinner and brunch dishes
- Caprese Sandwich – heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, torn basil, arugula, house pesto, and a calabrian aioli
- Hanger Steak Tagliata – charred broccolini, roasted cipollini, and Tuscan bean ragu
- Sweet Corn and Fontina – roasted corn, burro fuso, white polenta, and grana Padano
- Bomba Style – a mix of cheese, herbs, olive oil, and bomba sauce (North Italia’s take on a house ranch dipping sauce for crust)
New cocktail highlights
Main menu cocktail highlight
- Tucano Punch – Appleton 12 Year Jamaican Rum, Sfumato Aperitivo Blend, Pineapple, Fresh Squeezed Lime
Brunch cocktail highlights
- You, Me & Capri – Campari, Peach, Sparkling Rosé
- Vespa – Nikka Japanese Vodka, Starlino Rosé Aperitivo, Peach-Limoncello, Sparkling Rosé
North Italia is located at 2995 E. Skyline Dr. For reservations, call (520) 299-1600. For more information, visit northitaliarestaurant.com.