With an abundance of new restaurants in the past year comes a variety of cuisines and cuisine interpretations. But, creative chefs have little room to experiment with a menu that is only updated seasonally. Enter the wine dinner.
Nox Kitchen + Cocktails will host their first wine dinner tonight, Monday, November 17. The six-course, Spanish-inspired dinner includes five wine pairings and features Dale Sparks, a Grand Sommelier award-winner and owner of 220 Imports as guest host.
Dinner is $60 per person and starts at 7 pm.
Nox Kitchen & Cocktails November 17 Wine Dinner Menu
- Pan con Tomate – Crushed tomatoes, citrus arugula salad and extra virgin olive oil
- Wine – Aradon Rioja Blanco, 2013
- Confit Chicken Wing with Chorizo & Paprika Crust – Served with green olive puree, black forbidden risotto and charred piquillo pepper
- Wine – Tobelos Rioja Crianza, 2009
- Catalan Pork Sausage – Served with chef’s sampler mushrooms, topped with a fried quail egg and fresh thyme
- Wine – Gomez Cruzado, Rioja Reserva, 2007
- Braised Beef Short Rib – Served on a bed of sharp stilton blue cheese and roasted carrots
- Wine – Ad Libitum Maturana Tinta, Rioja, 2011
- Pan Seared Lamb Chops – Served with fire roasted piquillo pepper sauce, fingerling potatoes and mint citrus salad
- Wine – Bodegas Roda ‘Sela’, Ribera del Duero, 2011
- Arroz con Leche – Vanilla rice pudding topped with cinnamon