It's officially February, and that means Tucson has entered busy season. Expect festivals galore over the next few months, crafted to cater to every appetite. There is one festival that remains a reigning favorite, particularly for beer lovers everywhere. That's right, Arizona Beer Week is back and this time with an extra 48 hours of merriment.
The 5th Annual Arizona Beer Week returns Feb. 12 – 21 with nine whole days of pub crawls, beer-pairing dinners, meet-the-brewer nights, special collaborations, tappings and more.
Considering there are now more than 60 breweries in southern Arizona, there will be no shortage of celebrations for all tastes. Local favorites like Borderlands Brewing Company, Tap & Bottle, Thunder Canyon Brewery and 1702 are all hosting events throughout the week to celebrate all that is great about local craft brews.
Check out the current lineup for all nine days below, and visit the AZ Beer Week website to stay in the loop as they add more.
Thursday, Feb. 12
- Borderlands Meet the Brewer & Tasting Event - Total Wine and More
- Four Peaks Tap Takeover at BZ's Pizza- BZ's Pizza
- Pub Quiz & Grand Canyon Collabrew Release Party – Borderlands Brewing Company
- Deschutes Brewery Tap Takeover – Playground Bar & Lounge
- Mr. Beer Pint Night & Peanut Butter Cup Porter Release – Sentinel Peek Brewing Company
Friday, Feb. 13
- Meet and Mingle with Authors Krista Schyler and Todd Miller – Borderlands Brewing Company
- Bell’s is for Lovers – World of Beer
- Leg Day Black IPA Release – Sentinel Peek Brewing Company
Saturday, Feb. 14
- For the Love of Water – Borderlands Brewing Company
- Firestone Walker Night with Barrelworks Sours – World of Beer
Sunday, Feb. 15
- Mr. Beer Homebrew Demonstration – Sentinel Peek Brewing Company
- Founders Brewing Co. Night with KBS – World of Beer
Monday. Feb. 16
- Arizona Loves Colorado Tap Takeover Event - Tap & Bottle
Tuesday, Feb. 17
- Beer Cocktails at Agustin Kitchen – Agustin Kitchen
- Dragoon Rooftop Tap Takeover – Playground Bar & Lounge
Wednesday, Feb. 18
- Arizona Beer Day at Thunder Canyon Brewery – Thunder Canyon Brewery
- Women in Craft Beer Panel, Tasting and Meet and Greet – Tap & Bottle
- "Way Back Wednesday" View and brew with Four Peaks – Roadhouse Cinemas
- Acacia Real Foods & Cocktails Beer Dinner – Acacia
- AZ Craft Beer & Open Mic Night – Cartel on Broadway
Thursday, Feb. 19
- Mother Road Meet the Founders Happy Hour at Maynard's Market - Maynard's Market
- Ten55 and Pueblo Vida Collaboration Release - 1702
- Good Beer with Mother Road - Good Oak Bar
Friday, Feb. 20
- Iron Brewer Competition – Good Oak Bar
- Meet Mother Road Night - Monsoons Tap & Grill
- Mother Road Cask Night - Whole Foods River Road
Saturday, Feb. 21
- Tucson Craft Beer Crawl – Taste your way through amazing Arizona craft beer while exploring Tucson's new downtown. Your ticket includes a 5 oz glass and 20 drink tickets to sample beer from 15 of the state's best brewers, each hosted at 7 different downtown bars. More info here.
For more information on Arizona Beer Week and a complete lineup of events scheduled throughout the state, visit www.ArizonaBeerWeek.com.