Zinburger is back with an exclusive four-course dinner featuring Kief-Joshua Vineyards.
The four-course dinner will take place Monday, July 20 and will be prepared by Executive Chef Andre Warren. Each course will be paired with a wine from Kief-Joshua Vineyards, including a Chenin Blanc, Viognier, Magdalena, and a Zinfandel.
The dinner is $35 a person, and will be held at the Zinburger Grant location at 6390 East Grant Road.
July 20 Local Wine Dinner Menu
- Ahi Tuna Ceviche with hibiscus, honeydew, jicama, pomegranate, toasted sesame seeds, and a squeeze of fresh citrus
- Paired with 2012 Chenin Blanc
- Prosciutto and Fig Salad with strawberries, apples, golden raisins, pecans, gorgonzola and a black cherry vinaigrette
- Paired with 2013 Estate Viognier
- French Dip Sandwich with a red wine braised short rib, mozzarella, provolone surrounded in a garlic butter baguette with au jus
- Paired with 2012 Magdalena
- Chocolate Decadence Cake with wine poached fruit chutney, and a pear and berry sauce
- Paired with 2013 Zinfandel
To make your reservation, call (520) 299-7799. For more information, visit zinburgeraz.com.